Bullet Three

Vengeance and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinwoon woke up and felt his body is still intoxicated with alcohol, he was sluggish because he drank too much last night. Suddenly he felt pain on his left eye and hold it, he went to the mirror and look closer his face and then he remembered what happened last night.

 

Jinwoon: what the???how can? (he’s looking at the mirror, worrying)

 

He was planning to look for work but how can he look for work with a black-eyed? He needs to find a job coz all his credit card has been cancelled by his father, even though he has a some bruise around his left eye he still managed and decide to look for work.

 

Jinwoon: this mark can’t ruin my day today to look for a job. That girl…

 

Jinwoon was talking to himself when Eunjung heard him and went near him.

 

Eunjung: (she was walking to check Jiyeon’s room when she saw Jinwoon) annyeong? What’s with the sunglasses?

Jinwoon: oh…this? Fashion…(he was too confident to show it)

Eunjung: summer is gone, hello?...whatever… (then Jiyeon went out to her room) Oh, you ready?  Kaja?

Jiyeon: (she saw Jinwoon and went closer to him) is it hurt?

Jinwoon: mwoh???tsss… (he feel annoyed when Jiyeon asked him)

Jiyeon: next time you’ll that again? I’ll make it sure to give you better than that…

Eunjung: what’s with you two?

Jinwoon: aniyo! bye!

Eunjung: Jiyeonnie, what did you do to him last night?

Jiyeon: tsss…some reward I guess…kaja!

 

Jinwoon hurriedly went out and go to his own destination while Jiyeon and Eunjung went to make money again and this time it’s not robbing, sideline job to be a dance instructor for kids.

 

Eunjung: (They finished teaching the kids and take a rest for a little) hey…somehow I can’t understand you…

Jiyeon: (she was drinking her bottled water) weayo?

Eunjung: what’s with you and the new tenant?

Jiyeon: what kind of question is that?

Eunjung: weh? I guess he was fine…honestly? He’s good looking…

Jiyeon: Eunjungie???

 

Jiyeon intently stare at her and went to the kids. After the teaching lesson, Jiyeon left Eunjung teaching coz she needs to go to the coffee shop to work again. Jiyeon still working in the coffee shop since she was in high school, the owner was a big help for her to finish her study and supported her as a guardian. The owner became her friend and as a parent to her.

 

Owner: Jiyeon-ah…annyeong?

Jiyeon: I’m sorry I’m late ma’am.

Qri: (she quickly run towards Jiyeon and very happy to greet her) hey Jiyeon-ah…have you heard?

Jiyeon: what is it?

Qri: ma’am hired a cute guy…if you just saw him earlier…oh my god, any girl who he ask can totally say I do…

Jiyeon: don’t count me in…
Owner: yah yah..stop chatting aroung and Qri…get back to work…by the way He’ll start next week…so there’s a little changes on your sched, I hope you don’t mind?

Jiyeon: deh?

Owner: Qri and the 2 employee will work on week days in the morning 8:00 am – 3: pm while on weekends the three of them will work at the evening from 3:00 pm – 10 pm…then you and the new employee here will work on weekdays from 3:00 pm – 10 pm…and of course during weekends from 8 am –  3pm…is that ok with you? Don’t worry your salary…

Jiyeon: it’s ok with me…

 

Jiyeon on her work in coffee shop is different from the real her, it’s like it was her other side coz she needs to be cheerful for the customers on the coffee shop.

 

 

Finally even though applying with sunglasses Jinwoon found a job but it’s just his first option and for just temporary job and still looking for a job that is connected in photography. He thought of applying on some big company coz he knows he can be hired but he chose not to because he knew that his father was still looking for him.

 

He went back to his apartment and almost forgot that it’s passed dinner. He went out to his room and went to the laundry room to wash his clothes; he was holding his used clothes and a detergent soap.

 

Jinwoon: (he saw the dryer was in use) oh? There’s someone doing laundry  at this hour?

Jiyeon: excuse me…(Jinwoon is blocking her way to get her dry clothes)

Jinwoon: the wicked woman. (He was surprised and remember what happened when he was drunk, he was so shy that he can’t even take a look at Jiyeon and don’t want to show his eye that has been punched)

Jiyeon: mwoh? (Jiyeon is getting her clothes out of the dryer)

Jinwoon: aniyo…anyways about what I did, I’m sorry…

Jiyeon: crazy guy! Get out of my way…

Jinwoon: I’m just drunk that night…besides you’re not even my type…

Jiyeon: ok…for that I am not sorry (she meant the punch that she gave him, Jinwoon’s got a black-eyed)

Jinwoon: mwoh??? Hey…at least say your apology then? What the bloody hell was that?

Jiyeon: nega weayo? I don’t feel sorry coz you deserve that punch…you tried to kiss me? why should I let you do it?

Jinwoon: (he gulp and felt sorry) I said I’m sorry right? MIAN…HAM…NI…DA…(he said it slowly)

Jiyeon: aishhh..chincha! don’t ever try to talk to me again…arasso?!!!

Jinwoon: fine!!!

 

He can’t understand Jiyeon anymore, as he saw her, he began to feel annoyed. For the first time he met someone like her, an unreasonably, undetermined and most of all expressionless woman. He also knew that he can’t judge her because he doesn’t know Jiyeon that well so the only thing he can do is to deviate on Jiyeon’s way.

*************************************************************************************

 

Meanwhile Eunjung and Jiyeon is ready to go to the club for doing some little money-making scheme.

 

Eunjung: (knocking on her room) Jiyeonnie…are you ready?

Jiyeon: jamkkanman…

Eunjung: (she was waiting outside Jiyeon’s room when Jinwoon came closer to her) hey, Jinwoon…what’s up? It’s too late to do laundry…and what’s that? did you have fight with someone?

Jinwoon: (Jinwoon quickly covered his left eye. I think this belongs to your friend (he was holding the bra that belongs to Jiyeon and then when Jiyeon went out on her room and it was a good timing that she saw Jinwoon holding her bra)

Jiyeon: (she was shocked and madly looks at Jinwoon) how did you get that? (she quickly grab the bra and throw it inside her room)

Eunjung: Jiyeonnie, you must drop it earlier…

Jinwoon: deh…you drop it earlier…and don’t worry I don’t mind…

Jiyeon: aishhhh…(somehow she felt embarrassed)

Jinwoon: it’s not even that big anyway….(Jiyeon can’t help herself and she punch Jinwoon again on his face, so Jinwoon again received a good punch from her)

Eunjung: Jiyeonnie…(she was holding her friend to stop her)

Jinwoon: yah! You’re really something…be thankful that you’re a girl or not?…(he keep himself calm and prevent not to get mad at her. He was handling his fist and just turn away from the them)

Eunjung: Jiyeonnie…what’s wrong with you?

Jiyeon: he deserves that!

 

Jinwoon was holding his jaw till he reached his room, Jiyeon hit him but not that severe. Eunjung was curious what’s going on to the two of them but Jiyeon never try to explain . They went to the club and start doing their club routine and  saw some group of cute guys having a conversation in a VIP table. Eunjung went near them and begin chatting to the two guys, they look so rich and young businessman, after a minute Jiyeon slowly try to talk to the other guy and they sat on the table with them until all of them were drunk, the guys didn’t know that Eunjung was putting some sleeping pills to their drinks, of course they succeeded and went home happily.

 

Eunjung: look how much we’ve got this night…

Jiyeon: it will be a big help for the kids.

Eunjung: your still helping those kids?

Jiyeon: I can’t help myself, they once helped me and I’m thankful to them…

Eunjung: kunde…aren’t you tired of this?

Jiyeon: I am...should we stop this?

Eunjung: I don’t know…but we need money right? we can’t save lot of money from our other jobs, besides we need to pay for the investigators.

Jiyeon: we can still look for other jobs…

Eunjung: hey…look were just doing this for emergency purposes,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter