Bullet Ten

Vengeance and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Early in the morning, Jun hee who woke up early prepared a nutritious breakfast for Jinwoon.

Jinwoon: wow!!! You prepared all of this?

Jun hee: deh Oppa…what do you think? Can I be your good wife now?

Jinwoon: mwoh? let’s just eat…oh…maa…you always know what I like Junheeyah…gomawo…

Jun hee: kurom oppa…(she get Jinwoon’s camera and took a picture with him)

Jinwoon: yah what are you doing?

Jun hee: oppa…it’s our first breakfast together…we must treasure it…

Jinwoon: arasso…arasso…come on, lets eat..stop taking pictures…

 

Jun hee was happy looking their picture, she scan all the images and told Jinwoon that she’ll develop it…when scanning she saw a picture of Jiyeon, Jinwoon quickly grabbed it from her.

 

Jun hee: yah…it’s the waitress right?

Jinwoon: aniya…let’s eat…

Jun hee: Oppa…?

 

Jinwoon  quickly deny it that it was Jiyeon, Jun hee still show him that she’s ok even though she’s not. They spend how many hours watching dramas and doing nothing on Jinwoon’s apartment. Jun hee went outside and took all the old pictures of Jinwoon album without Jinwoon knowing.

After lunch Jinwoon fall asleep and Jun hee went outside and recopied all Jinwoon’s photos. It was reduce in an A4 size and put it on a frame. She went home and put it to Jinwoon’s living room, she was in a good mood so she clean the apartment, change the place of the sofa and even changed the curtain. When Jinwoon woke up he was surprised and happy to see it and thankful for Jun hee.

Jinwoon: yah Jun hee? Thank you so much…I like it…

Jun hee: aishhh…jinja oppa? Great isn’t it?

Jinwoon: deh…

Jun hee: oppa…let’s clean your wound…

Jinwoon: Aniya…gwenchana…I can do it later…

 

After what happened to Eunjung, Jangwoo and she became starting to be closer again. Eunjung finaly gave him a chance to be friends with her. Jangwoo went into the apartment at that night to visit Jinwoon and Eunjung’s went with him.

Jinwoon: come in…

Jangwoo: how are you Mr. Yi?

Jun hee: Yi? Oh I mean…he’s fine…

Jinwoon: I’m getting better Agent Lee…don’t worry…

Jangwoo: that’s good then…

Eunjung: I bought some fruits for you Jinwoonshi…

Jinwoon: kamsahamnida…

Jun hee: let me get that…

Eunjung: sorry guys but I need to go to see Jiyeon, she probably waiting for me…yah Jinwoonshi…did you talk to her?

Jun hee: who???

Jinwoon: aniya…annyeong Eunjung…your going right?

Eunjung: deh …I’m going first…

Jangwoo: take care ok?

 

After Eunjung left, Jangwoo ask Jinwoon to have a talk and it’s a confidential thing so they went on the rooftop with just the two of them.

Jinwoon: ahhh…it’s really cold right? Days quickly passed…

Jangwoo: deh…you sure your ok?

Jinwoon: deh…

Jangwoo: it’s funny thing that you’re always there at the crime scene,, want to be an NBI agent?

Jinwoon: mwoh?!aniya… It’s just a coincident…

Jangwoo: do you like Jiyeon?

Jinwoon: tsss…is that the confidential thing that you wanna ask me about?

Jangwoo: weh???

Jinwoon: should I answer that? Well…Jiyeon is a nice person, I don’t know her much…we just knew each other a couple of weeks but I thought I know her well and I can understand her too…

Jangwoo: Jiyeon is a tough one…first time she’ve work for me? I found her full of eagerness to know that person who killed her parents.

Jinwoon: mwoh?

Jangwoo: deh…Jiyeon’s parents were killed by a big gang called J-gang…Jiyeon was strong girl right? she told me that she has an older brother when I try to ask her about him she don’t want to talk about it she really hates talking about her life really…maybe she don’t want to see by someone that she’s weak too…

Jinwoon: deh…

Jangwoo: she also doesn’t like those people who lied to her…

Jinwoon: all people hate liars…

Jangwoo: so if you like her that much…stop lying to her…

Jinwoon: mwoh???what are you talking about? We’re just friends…besides she has a boyfriend.

Jangwoo: stop lying, I know you like her…you’re just denying it so if you really like her, introduce Mr. Jinwoon Jung to her…

Jinwoon: how did you? (he was in shocked)

Jangwoo: our head chief was a friend of your father and he ask me to find you…and gave me this picture…(he show him his picture Jinwoon can’t say anything because he was shocked)

Jinwoon: deh…so you’re going to tell to your boss now that you already found me?

Jangwoo: it depends…first is? I want to hear your reason why did you runaway from your father…

Jinwoon was shocked when Jangwoo already found out about him the son of Mr. Jeong, a governor of Seoul. Jinwoon told him everything and Jangwoo understands him and he gave Jinwoon a word not to tell anyone coz Jinwoon beg him.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eunjung and Jiyeon went home at 5 a.m after they went to the club, Eunjung lost her phone and thought it was in the club. She asks Jiyeon to look for it but Jiyeon just sleep because she was so tired all day working.

 

Eunjung didn’t sleep all night, looking for her phone, she went to Jiyeon and disturb her peacefully sleeping.

 

Jiyeon: yah!!!

Eunjung: can you atleast try to call it?

Jiyeon: where did you go yesterday?

Eunjung: Jinwoon’s room then after that on the park and then at the club…majayo!!! Maybe in Jinwoon’s room…bali,,,try make a call on my number again…

Jiyeon: yah…he’s probably still on bed,..

Eunjung: it’s 7 am…come with me…

 

 

Jinwoon quickly wake up and went to the bathroom and take a bath…he was about to finished taking a bath when someone is knocking at the door, he ask Jun hee who was sleeping and looks tired to open it. Jun hee wake up and went out of the bedroom wearing a y nightdress, she was still drowsily walking through the door and open it for them and let them in. Jinwoon was finished and went outside the bathroom, wearing a towel covering only his lower part then Jun hee went near him and check his wound, Jinwoon quickly run to his room.

 

Jun hee: Oppa???

Eunjung: mian…we came in bad timing…

Jun hee: what are you doing here? How did you come in?

Jiyeon: molla? You open the door for us…aishhh…pabo!

Jun hee: mwoh??? What did you say?

Jiyeon: aniya…I thought your just stupid but you’re also deaf…

Jun hee: yah!!!

 

Jun hee wants to hit Jiyeon but Eunjung stop her. Jinwoon who was inside his room immediately wear his clothes and went back on the living room.

 

Jinwoon: Jun hee…

Jun hee: oppa…that waitress said something bad to me…

Jinwoon: Jun heeyah…just go to my room and change...what do you need Eunjung-ah?

Eunjung: my phone is missing, and I thought I left it here…

Jinwoon: ah deh…mianhe…I want to give it back to you last night but you weren’t on your room…here…(he gave back the phone)

Jiyeon: kaja…

Jinwoon: Jiyeonah…

Jiyeon: Eunjung-ah…kaja…

 

Eunjung and Jiyeon went out of Jinwoon’s room.

 

Eunjung: Jiyeonnie…can I ask you something?

Jiyeon:deh?

Eunjung: do you have a problem in mind?

Jiyeon: deh?

Eunjung: it’s seems that you’re acting quandary about something…

Jiyeon: like what?

Eunjung: are you escaping?

Jiyeon: go straight to the point Eunjung-ah…what do you mean?

Eunjung: why so sudden acting like that to Jinwoon?

Jiyeon: I’m always like this…weh?

Eunjung: feeling warry?

Jiyeon: your talking nonsense...I’m going…

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter