Bullet One

Vengeance and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Scene from the airport:

Jinwoon was about to get in the car when he thought of running and escaping from his bodyguards.

 

Bodyguard1: Did you already found him? (he was calling the other bodyguard who were looking outside the airport)

 

Jinwoon changed his clothes and make a disguise for him not to found out, his bodyguards were anxiously and dying looking for him because they will be fired on their job if they didn’t find Jinwoon.

 

After an hour, the bodyguards were still searching for him when he get a chance to get out of the main gate compound of the airport he felt so happy and didn’t mind where he’ll go as long as he can breathe freely then took off his wig and other disguises. He reached the park and saw a lot of people there, wondering what’s going.

 

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Meanwhile a scene from a group of girls across the street were practicing a dance number, the two of them were Jiyeon and Eunjung who were a working for back-up dancer of a famous idol.

 

Eunjung: yah Jiyeonnie…after this let’s go to the club I know, there’s a lot of rich and cute guys there…(she wiped her face with a clean hand towel)

Jiyeon: deh…wait and I just need to the washroom…

Eunjung: come back quickly ok? And we’re about to start again…and please buy some strawberry shake…

Jiyeon: deh…

(she was walking and went to the public washroom, after a few minutes he went to buy some Shakes. She was looking around)

: the weather is too hot, Ommohhh, there’s a lot of people came just to see the T-ara? Tssss…I don’t get it…what’s so good of those idol’s? I'm prettier than those girls anyway... (she took a zip on her lemon shake and she was playin the straw on but then someone accidental knock on her)

*********************************************************************************************

Jinwoon was happy watching the people surround him when he saw one of his bodyguard walking near him and he start running again till he accidentally hit a girl near a store. He doesn’t know what to do but when he saw his bodyguard was still chasing him he run again and pull the girl with him till they lost the bodyguard.

They hide in a lane, the both of them were running out of breathe they were just few meters away from the coliseum.

 

Jinwoon: are you ok?

Jiyeon: YAH!!! (she push him rashly) let go of my hand…

Jinwoon: I’m sorry I was just…

Jiyeon: mwoh???

Jinwoon: mianhe…there’s someone chasing me, I’m sorry to drag you here…

Jiyeon: look what you’ve done to my shirt? (it was really messed up because the lemon shake poured on her blouse)

Jinwoon: I’m so sorry, I’ll pay for it…

Jiyeon: pay??? (her tantrums where coming out)

Jinwoon: ok ok ok…then I’ll give you this (he open his bag and take a t-shirt and give it Jiyeon) come on don’t be mad, I’m sorry…

Jiyeon: tsssss…(her phone was ringing) yeoboseyo?…deh… there’s something happened…deh…I’ll explain to you later…

Jinwoon: Miss…so can I go now? I’m really sorry… here…

Jiyeon: (she quickly grab the t-shirt and hide to change at Jinwoon’s back) yah!!!don’t try to pry…or else!!!

Jinwoon: you done now?

(Jiyeon was done changing her clothes)

Jiyeon: you’re lucky I’m in hurry…I hope we’ll not meet in the future or else I’ll charge what damage you’ve done now…

Jinwoon: mwo? (he scratched his neck, and Jiyeon’s word was not clear to him coz he was not that good in speaking and understanding Korean)

 

Jiyeon quickly runs to the coliseum. It’s getting late, Jiyeon and Eunjung finish their work as backup dancer, it’s a good time to go for their second job.

 

Eunjung: I think I can’t make to the club tonight? (she was sitting on th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter