First Encounter

Second Chances

You parked your dark blue Fiat at the corner of the street across from Seoul High of Performing Arts, the school you'd be attending.

You walked across and went up the steps to the large, front double doors of the high school.

You stood at the top and flattened out your uniform's blazer before you pushed through the doors and walked in.

The first floor was empty except for a girl dressed in white, sitting at the end of a long table. She was on her phone, so she didn't see you approach.

"Excuse me?" you asked. No response. You tried again, "Hi, excuse me?"

The girl looked up from what she was doing, "What do you want?"

You quickly took in her beauty once you saw her complexion. Big round eyes, bouncy hair, and soft lips. She looked like one of those popular queenkas that every school had.

When you didn't respond, her eyes widened, "Omo, you're that new student, aren't you?"

You nodded, "Yes, I'm-"

She cut you off mid-sentence. "Go up the stairs to the second floor and make a turn. You'll get your schedule in the main office."

Since she was giving you the cold shoulder and it didn't seem like she was in the mood to talk, you decided not to pursue it. You thanked her and went on your way.

*Well, tat was great. It's only been about five minutes and I've already gotten on someone's bad side,* you thought.

You sighed and went up the stairs slowly, looking at the photographs of the students that hung on the wall.

You giggled when you spotted one of ChunJi and his friends.

You were about to snap a photo of it onto your phone, when your eye caught sight of another photo, hanging higher up.

It was of two boys, ChunJi and someone else.

You didn't know who the other person was, but you couldn't stop staring at him. *He's really cute.*

Then, the bell rang loudly and you ran the rest of the way up the stairs.

As you abruptyly turned the corner on the second floor, you bumped into someone and lost your balance. You fell onto the ground along with a box and its contents.

"Are you okay?" A hand reached out to you.

You looked up and your jaw dropped.