It's Him

Second Chances

Dark blonde hair, smiling eyes, and an attractive, confident expression.

*It's him.*

The person whose hand was outstretched to you was none other than the guy that stood next to ChunJi in the picture by the stairs.

The one you couldn't stop staring at.

You took his hand and he pulled you up. "Thank you," you said, shyly.

He smiled and bent down to pick up the things he had, "Sorry about that. I'm pretty clumsy sometimes."

"It's okay." You kneeled next to him, "I'll give you a hand."

He looked at you, surprised. "You don't need to help me with this."

"There's a lot, so it can take you a while if you did it yourself." You gathered some of the folders and stacked them together.

You were about to pick up more, when you saw a bright sheet of paper. The vivid colors and the large letters jumped out at you.

You grabbed it and read what it said.

"First showcase?" You didn't know what it was for, but it definitely captured your attention.

Even he noticed.

"Yeah, that's one of the flyers. All of this stuff is in preparation for the show," he took the folders you had and put them into a box, filled with equipment and papers.

"Thanks for the help," he got up and you did the same.

"Not a problem."

He smiled again, "You should come watch, if you're not going to perform. It's a lot of fun."

You nodded and to your dismay, the bell rang again, signalling that everyone should be in class.

"I better go," he gave you a small wave and ran off.

You stood there for a few seconds, looking after him. Then, you turned around to walk in the opposite direction towards the main office.

*A showcase, huh... I guess I could go. Wait, ---- what were you doing?* you glanced back, hoping he was still in the hallway, but he wasn't.

*I completely forgot to get his name.*