Shh, I'm Gossiping

Second Chances

While you and ChunJi drove to school in your car, you wanted to talk to him about dancing.

You had seen him rush back to his seat this morning after touching your laptop, so you knew that he had found out, to some extent.

ChunJi was like a best friend and a brother to you. You had confided in him with so much over the years, it felt wrong to hide anything from him.

But before you could break the silence in the car, you pulled up in front of the school.

ChunJi waited for you park before getting out. And once you did, he told you he'd see you later and immediately left for class.

You sighed, going to class as well, *I guess I'll tell him later.*

You walked down the hall and saw L.Joe coming up to you.

"Good morning," you said.

He smiled, "Good morning."

You handed him a bag with his blazer in it, "Thank you for this and this." You took out the post-it he had stuck on top of a book you needed and showed him.

He took the bag, "It's not a problem, I hope your studies are going well."

L.Joe paused and bit down on his bottom lip shyly, "----, can I talk to you about something?"

You looked up from putting the note back into your bag. Your eyes widened.

"O-of course," you stuttered.

"You have vocal now, right?" He didn't wait for you to answer, like he knew he was right. "I'll wait for you when class ends."

You nodded and waved at him as he went down the hall.

You walked into vocal, feeling weightless. Your mind was in it's own world and you didn't think you woke up from dreaming yet.

JiMin grabbed your arm and sat you down at your seat. She waved one hand in front of your face.

"I can't tell if you're alive or a zombie," she joked, peering at you.

You looked at her and grinned, "Something good just happened."

She giggled, "Really? What? Tell me."

You leaned towards her to tell her, when you heard someone behind you whisper your name.

You and JiMin both glanced to the back. Two girls sat together and they were gossiping.

"Her?" One of the girls looked at you. "Who does she think she is?"

The other girl laughed, "Right? But, SuBin just texted me. She says she saw her talking with L.Joe Oppa a while ago."

The first girl scoffed, "First ChunJi Oppa and now L.Joe Oppa too? That's too much."

The second girl leaned back in her seat, "Don't worry, she's going to feel MinSeo's wrath really soon."

*Do they mean me? Who's MinSeo?* you thought, worried.

JiMin looked at you and nudged your arm, "Don't listen to them. They're always that nosy."

You nodded and turned to the face the front when the teacher entered the room to begin the lesson, but you couldn't stop thinking about what those girls were saying.

When the bell rang, the class poured out into the hallway. JiMin left to submit her dance and you packed up your things, ready to meet L.Joe.

However, once you slung your book bag on your shoulder, a hand slammed onto your desk.

You looked up and saw the girl that sat at the front desk on your first day. The girl that gave you the cold shoulder.

She was no longer wearing a beautiful white dress for she was wearing the same uniform you were wearing.

She extended her other hand towards you, "I don't think I introduced myself yet. I'm Choi MinSeo."