Still In Doubt

Second Chances

After ChunJi took his test in vocal, he waited outside of the classroom. 

JiMin had her books in her hands, walking to the vocal room when she noticed ChunJi standing in front of the doorway. "Oh, Oppa, why are you here?"

ChunJi smiled down at her, "Just the person I wanted to see."

"Eh?"

He pulled her away from the door to let the other students proceed to class.

JiMin continued to give him a suspicious look, "What do you need?"

ChunJi reached into his bag and pulled out an envelope. He handed it to her.

It was an invitation to the surprise birthday party ChunJi was planning for you. The card was decorated with snowflakes and tiny snowmen were sitting on the edges.

JiMin held the invitation in her hands, "Daebak..."

"What?" ChunJi asked.

She pointed at the snowmen, "This is way too cute!"

"Thanks. It took a while to get the designer to wrap up and send them over. Do you think she'll like them? ----."

"Of course! Every time we're in class, she keeps talking about the white Christmases she had back in the States."

ChunJi grinned. That was the answer he'd wanted. That's why he had asked for snowflakes on the cards. He knew you loved the winter's snow, especially since Christmas was right around the corner after your birthday.

*All I need now to make it perfect is a little bit of snow,* he thought.

"I'll be there," JiMin said. She touched her index finger to her lips. "And I'll make sure not to say a single word to her about it."

ChunJi thanked her once more and went on his way to find your other friends. Up ahead, he saw L.Joe.

L.Joe walked out of his classroom, stretching. *That was so boring... What am I going to do about my next class?*

He walked down the hall, with his hands in his pockets. His charisma showed as the other students turned their heads and stared at him with awe.

"Showing off again?" ChunJi walked towards L.Joe.

"No," he leaned against the windowsill. "You know I don't care about things like that."

"I know."

L.Joe nodded at what ChunJi was holding, "What's that?"

"Here," ChunJi handed him one.

L.Joe looked down at the invitation, *Her birthday? I haven't heard anything about this.*

He continued staring at it, "So, you've been planning this whole time?"

"Yeah, it's been so long since she's left, I wanted to make her return special."

"No wonder they call you a prince," L.Joe joked, putting the invitation into the pocket of his blazer.

ChunJi glanced over L.Joe's shoulder, "Be a bit more romantic and you can take my place." He spotted you. He patted L.Joe's arm and smiled widely, "I've got to go. I'll catch you later."

L.Joe turned his head and saw ChunJi run up to you. Before he turned back around, he caught a glimpse of the smile you had.

*Stop thinking about it,* he placed his hand on top of the pocket the invitation was in and kept his gaze out the window.

Meanwhile, MinSeo took a seat in the classroom right across from where L.Joe was standing. She smirked, she had heard everything her two Oppas had said.