Warning

Second Chances

"Can I help you with something?" you asked.

You were standing as still as a statue. Your hand's grip on the strap of your bag tightened.

MinSeo dropped her arm and pulled out your chair. She patted the seat.

"Sit down," she said, folding her arms.

You sat and she gave you a wide smile, "So, how do you like this school so far?"

One of the girls that was talking about you before frowned, "Let's not waste any time."

The second girl scoffed in frustration, "Can you shut up?"

MinSeo introduced the two girls to you, "That's HaEun and YeEun. They're sisters."

*Can we not, I want this to end quickly too... L.Joe's waiting for me.* 

You asked, "What do you want with me? If it's nothing, can I go?"

"Fine, I'll get to the point," she said, leaning forward and looking you in the eyes. "I'm only going to say this once, so listen carefully."

You nodded and she continued, "Stay away from L.Joe and ChunJi Oppa."

You blinked, "I'm sorry?"

"I'm letting it go this time, since you're new here and you don't know what's off limits and what's okay," MinSeo stood up straight. "I hope this won't happen again."

She glared at you, "Understood?"

You nodded again and she let you go. You got up and walked out of the classroom.

You wanted to run away as fast as you could. You never had to deal with anything like that before and it made you feel horrible.

Although you wanted to see L.Joe, you wished he wasn't there, waiting for you.

But once you stepped into the hallway, you heard his voice call out to you, "----!"

You turned to face L.Joe and tried your best to smile, but you knew it wasn't enough since he looked at you with worried eyes.

"Are you oka-" he began saying.

"Oppa! How did you know I was here?" MinSeo shrieked as she ran to the door. She came in between you and reached for L.Joe, but he dodged.

She reached for him again.

You took this opportunity and ran down the corridor.

Even though L.Joe yelled after you, you didn't turn back.

You ran until you were out of breath. You sat on the steps of the staircase you were on. You put your head in your hands.

You were shaking. Being confronted by someone with power in the school, someone that could control you, it was your first time since a long, long time ago.

Your phone vibrated and you took it out.

One new message from ChunJi.

He was asking you if you could meet with him before the bell rang.

You sighed and turned off your phone, *I can't do this now, ChunJi.*

You didn't want to bother with either him or L.Joe at the moment. You had been given a warning. A warning you didn't know if you'd follow.

You got up and walked slowly to your next class.

But there was one thing you knew for sure... Right now, you wanted to be by yourself.