Seoul, Sweet Seoul

Second Chances

It was almost midnight when you walked into your luxurious apartment, dragging your suitcases behind you.

You had just gotten off the long flight from America to Seoul and you had no energy, whatsoever, to do anything.

You locked the door and trudged to the bathroom.

After you showered and changed into an oversized t-shirt and shorts, you went to your bedroom, flopped onto your large bed, and immediately fell asleep.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Nine hours later, you were making breakfast in the kitchen. The smell of the almost complete stir fried noodles waft to your nose, making your stomach growl.

The doorbell rang as you were putting the food onto a silver plate. You sighed and placed the plate on the counter.

You quickly ran to get the door and right when you opened it, you were pulled into someone's arms.

You looked up and saw the smiling face that you've missed.

It was ChunJi, the person you've been with since you were a kid.

You smiled and pushed against his chest softly, "Lee ChunJi, how did you know I got back so fast?"

He shut the door behind him, his arms still wrapped around you. He bent down and nudged your forehead with his. "Pabo, I know everything."

You pulled away, "You're the one that's stupid."

He grinned and slid into one of the seats at the kitchen counter. "How was America? You didn't come back to visit this summer."

"Unnie brought me to Paris to celebrate my transfer here, so I couldn't," you replied as you tied your hair into a messy bun.

ChunJi gazed at you, but you didn't notice. You were too busy telling him about how your older sister had dragged you all over the famous city, shopping in various boutiques and vintage shops.

*----'s so cute,* he thought. When you turned to face him, he asked, "Did your dad call yet?"

You frowned slightly, "Why?"

"I'm just worried about you," ChunJi said, uneasily. *Her mood completely changed.*

"He probably will soon."