Unwanted Companion..

Perfect For YOu

Everyone around SeungRi and MinHee are happy for them.  But there one person who don’t like what she is seeing, she always follow SeungRi wherever he goes. 

She saw them at the shoot and she cried when they kiss, she feels jealous but she didn’t mind it because they just do it for the music video. But these passing days of following him, she discovers that girl in the video and SeungRi is getting serious about each other.

She sees him went to her house “that ” she course “how could she stole the love of my life??” and tighten her grief on her steering wheel. She always follows them, using different car and parking where they cannot notice her…

She even went to YG building...She punch the steering wheel when she sees that SeungRi pick her up... he even put his hands to her waist, she cannot take it anymore, she went home crying.”!!!!!!!!!!” she shouted inside her room... she rips her picture in to pieces…

The most painful one is when she sees them playing in the rain...She never seen SeungRi that happy… He laughs and chases her and kisses her... She should be that girl…she should be the one who make him smile not her!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe if she scared her she will go away... if not she should be gone forever to SeungRi’s life!!!