Let's play in the Rain

Perfect For YOu

SeungRi pick me up in the Scholl...We’re keeping our relationship private this is the first time he pick me up, it was 7 in the evening and it was raining, they just few people in the street.

It was raining hard. I just look outside and memories come back to me. I was a little girl back then I run in the rain and my parents’ chase me and we have a good time we play in the rain. I miss our bonding moments.

SeungRi look at her “are you Ok?” he ask her

“Stop the car” she suddenly said

“Why? Did I do something wrong?” he ask her

“Stop the car, I just want go out” she said

He stops the car and look at her worriedly, she goes out. She goes out and stretches her arms wide and closes her eye, she just feels the raindrops and she smiled.

“aiissshhh. What is doing?” she grab his umbrella, goes out of the car and approach her.

“You will get sick! What are you thinking?!” he scolded her

She open her eyes and seen SeungRi standing in front of her holding an umbrella.

She grabs the umbrella his holding and threw it away, his eyes widen… “Catch me” she said teasingly and runs.

He smiled and runs after her, they chase under the rain, laugh, they played like children. And he catches her.

“Got you” he said hugging her. She turns around and put her hands around his neck. They stood there for moments just staring at each other. She kisses him in the lips, she looks at his eyes and she said “if this is a dream I wish I will never wake up, I love you SeungRi”.

“I love you too, I promise I’ll stray beside you, protect you and love you until my last breath” he said and kisses her again, they kiss deep and passionately. Without breaking the kiss, “you want a cup of hot choc? It’s cold” he said. She laughs and nods.

They went back inside the car. They arrive at his house, he open the door,

“Come in” he said and step aside for her.

She look around “nice home” she said.

“Thank you,You can change upstairs just get on my clothes on my closet.” She went upstairs and took a shower and change to his clothes she took one of her white shirt and shorts.

She went into the kitchen and prepared a hot chocolate she looks inside his ref and she decided to Korean Rolled Egg Omelet and Kimchi Fried Rice.

He took shower when he was done changes his clothes quickly and went down stairs, he didn’t find her there. He heard noise coming from the kitchen and went there he seen her cooking. He hugged her from the back and said “it smells good, that will be delicious”

“It’s just an egg omelet and fried rice” she said,” you can take a sit and eat. They eat and chatted.

They watch movie. They sitting on the couch, Min Hee rest her head on Seungri’s chest and SeungRi strock her hair. She looks up and SeungRi look at her. They kiss and kiss goes passionate and hot, he carried her on his room, put her gently in the bed and he lock the door. He kisses her again its goes hot and passionate they slowly undressing each other and he explores her body, she moaned with every touch, kiss. He’s losing control, he position he for his entry. He slowly enters her and maintains the slow pace until she adjusted to his size.  She moaned with every and scratches his . They came to and he collapse atop of her… “I love you now and forever” he whispers to her ear, “I love you too till I die” she answered and kiss him, they both feel asleep with smile on their faces.

+++++++++++++++++

another update. hope you like it..

please leave comments thank you..