final decison....

Perfect For YOu

Hi, I know we all heard what happen to Dae Sung Oppa… in my next chapters, I decided not to add him on appearances… it will be only G.Dragon, / T.O.P / Tae Yang will have the special participation…. Thank you…

DAESUNG OPPA FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

News started to circulate about the attack and SeungRi’s losing his child and the fans are worried, the fans start to bash the attacker, saying hurtful word…

++++++++++++++++++++++++
She was looking outside, she reach the decision of leaving SeungRi alone. She didn’t realize that she was crying. Some knocks on the door.

“Come in.” she said without even looking who’s coming in.

“I brought you food” her father said while crying a tray and put in the side table.

“SeungRi, went to the police station, he will ask some updates on your case” her father added.

She turns around. Her father notice that she’s crying

“Why are you crying? Does something hurt? I’m going to call the doctor “her father said worriedly and dialing his cell phone.

She holds his father’s wrist “papa I’m ok, it’s just…….”she said wiping her tears, She said looking away.

“What is it? You can tell me anything” her father said looking at her.

“I decide to leave SeungRi” she said

“Why?” her father ask

She told everything to her father the pranks calls, the mysterious person she sees outside on SeungRi’s house and her dream.

“I have lost our child papa, and we don’t know what the attacker’s next move,I don’t want to him die” she said as she wipes her tears.

“Are you sure about this?” her father ask her.

“Yes, but I want to stay I think 2 weeks or more, I want to leave SeungRi good memories and not the lost of our child” she said

“He will hurt more if you do it, staying, making him happy and then leaving him suddenly. You will leave him many questions. ” her father added

“Papa I don’t know, I just want to stay a little bit longer and make him happy” she said

“If that what you want, just be ready for the consequences” her father said and wipes her tears

She nodded and her father invited her to eat.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

SeungRi came in the police station and ask for updates.

“I’m so sorry sir, where having a hard time, the attacker’s face it was fully covered and we cannot see the face even in the CCTV recordings.

“Please do everything, I want that person caught, that person done many trouble in our lives”

“We will sir, we will” and he left.

He drops by the grocery and brought some thing for her. It was hard being in public, people ask autographs and picture all he can do is smile, even if he’s hurting inside, but some says comforting words, encouraging words to him and Min Hee.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Someone knocks at the door.

Her father open the door and SeungRi come in and bow to her father and her father left the room.

“Hi. Honey I brought some fruits and ice cream for you” he said, he was carrying plastic bags.

“What do you want to eat; I brought apple, grapes, and pears. I brought your favorite strawberry ice cream” he said removing it from the plastic bag.

“I want some grapes for dessert” she said

“Ok, I’ll just put the ice cream on the ref and wash the fruits” he said and went downstairs.

She looks at him, she wants to hug him and don’t leave but it would just cause danger, it might cause his life...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

She finishes eating. She force herself to eat, she don’t want to be a burden anymore. She notices everyone around her are caring to her and making her happy.

BIGBANG, 2NE1, and papa YG visits her, and making her happy, she appreciates it a lot, but she felt pain, and anger.

+++++++++++++++++++++

SeungRi come inside the room carrying plate of fruits.

“Eat this” he said handing her slice of apple.

“How’s the investigation?” She ask biting in the apple

“The police said their having a hard time, but don’t worry I’ll make sure that bastard is caught”

She just nodded and she hugs him and he hug back, they stay for that in awhile.

“I’m tired” she said.

“Rest now, go to sleep” he said giving her a smile

“You should rest too” she said he smiled and they sleep hugging each other

++++++++++++++++++++++++                                       

Another update…

Thanks for the comments… and silent readers leave comments please...

Please continue supporting and leaving comments…      

( ^-^ )