another chance..

Perfect For YOu

A/N: Regarding the car accident scene I’m sorry if some of you are bothered by it because of DaeSungs car accident, but it has nothing to do with that, I just thought that it might a good add up to the story. Thank you...

+++++++++++++++++

SEUNG RI POV…

I was standing with my son in front of the gold gate… I lean to his level and look at him…

I smile at him “oh buddy, I really want to come with you”

“Papa you don’t have too, mama need s you” he said and hug me…I hug him and kiss his forehead…

“I’ll always be her” he puts his little hands on my chest and he hold my hand and put it in his chest “and you’ll always be her papa” he said and tears started to flow on my cheeks…

“Be good and I will miss you. I love you” I said and kiss his forehead… he nods “I love you too papa

“Visit me in my dreams” I said and smile…

“I will papa” he said and he goes inside the gate I was left waving at him... Then I heard voices... I look around…. “Ji Yong Hyung” I called “Yong Bae Hyung” I called….

+++++++++++++++++++++++

MIN HEE POV…

He was transfer to his room and I talk to the doctor…  Ji Yong ang Yong Bae stay with him…

“I must say he’s one lucky guy” the doctor said…

“What are the results Doc” I ask…

“He suffered a broken arm, some cuts and bruises… but we need to wait for him to wake” he said

“Thank you” I said and I went to his room and hold his hand… “Please wake up” I said to him…

I fall asleep holding his hands…

+++++++++++++++

SEUNG RI POV…

I wake up and I see white ceiling my vision is still blurry when I look around…

“seung Ri” one voice said and I know its Ji Yong..

“yeobo” the other one said its Min Hee… I blink to make my vision clear and it becomes clear. I’m at the hospital and my body hurts...I try to sit up but they stop me… and my arm is in cast…

“Just lay down” Min Hee said… I obey her and lay down. JiYong called the doctor and check my eyes and runs some test… he says that I’m ok, I need to rest and have therapy for my arm…

day’s passes by… every time MinHee offers me a drink or food I ignore her, I ask the others… and one day I think she has enough and just went outside…

“What is your problem!!!” T.O.P shouted at me… “She’s here with you all night and day, she even doesn’t sleep just to take care of you and all you can do is ignoring her?”

“Cut the drama Seung Hyun! You don’t know anything!” I shouted back at T.O.P I was surprised on what I did and looks away…

“How dare you talk to me like that?” T.O.P shouted and Tae Yang and Dae Sung holding his arm, restraining him… I look at him and I see anger at his eyes….

“Why? Who do you think you ing are?” I shout back…. “Just because your older than us, you know anything… you don’t know anything, just take care of you ing life!” I shout at his face…

“Stop it! SeungRi just rest…” JiYong shouted… and we all went silent… I closed my eye and just hear the door slam... when I look back T.O.P and DaeSung are gone…

After a few days, I was discharge from the hospital, T.O.P hyung are not even visiting me and makes me sad... MinHee still leaves with me, she cook, do household chores but I didn’t talk to her... She sleeps on the other room...

After a few weeks, my cast is remove and I’m doing my therapy...it was the last day of my therapy and I can move my arm like before, I wake up it was 12 in the midnight and I’m thirsty I went downstairs and seen the T.V was on… I take a peak if Min Hee is awake I saw that she is sleeping, I went upstairs to her room and get her blanket… I turn off the TV and put blanket over her… I kiss her cheeks and lips and murmur “I love you; I’m just hurt, I’m sorry I’m hurting you. I’ll make it up to you…” I went upstairs with glass of water… I lay wake in bed and think of what I’ve done… I’ll do it right tomorrow…

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

MIN HEE POV…

It was the last day of Seung Ri’s therapy and this is my last day too, he can handle his self now and he treats me like air that he cannot see... I wake up I have slept on the couch; I didn’t remember that I take my blanket with me… I went upstairs and wash my face and get my things pack…  I look at my phone and seen that Seung Ri texted me… He wants me to go to the police station… I went there and seen Chin Sun was there I was confused…

“What is this all about” I ask…

“I agreed to stay away from you and Seung Ri…” Chin Sun said….

Seung Ri handed me a paper...it state there that Chin Sun will stay away from us… and we will not get her arrested but once she get near at us she will be arrested and put in jail..I signed the paper…

“Let’s eat” Seung Ri said as we step out the police station…

I shake my head and take the cab…

++++++++++++++

SEUNGRI POV…

I follow the cab that she takes… I punch the steering wheel…

“It’s too late” I shout!

She step out and went inside the house, I follow her and seen that she went inside her room. I what downstairs and sits on the couch…

“I’m leaving thank you for everything and sorry” she said looking down….

I look at her and see her luggage… I didn’t say anything and she walks outside…

I run after her...I hug from the back “don’t leave me..I’m sorry, please yeobo don’t leave me…”

She was looking down, and I felt her tears... She tries to pull away from my hug “I just gave you hatred and pain” she said…

“Please, don’t…don’t leave me, give me another chance” I said…. She shakes her head...

+++++++++++++++++++++

Another update! I’m sorry it take me long to update… and kind of short…hope you like it..

Drop your comments…

(^/|\^) kamsa hamnida (^/|\^)

++++++++++++++++++++++++