start of an evil plan...

Perfect For YOu

 

MIN HEE POV…

I wake up next morning my laptop is open; before I eat my breakfast I check my email first. An email from my father, I open it and there is some attachment and papa even wrote, “Where look alike” I download it and I open it. It was SeungRi and my dad. I stare at the picture their getting alone, my suspicion is right he went to Hawaii to follow me.

 I went out and take a walk in the beach, I seen many couple, I envy them; I look away and stare at water…

Should I get back or should I leave him… I’m confused… what if the attacker hurt him? What if it will cause his life? I have many doubts in my mind. I just need time; I just need to clear my doubt and when the time is right I’ll go back. Dad is right it’s my decision and I’m ready for the consequences of it…

If I come late and he found another girl, I’ll accept it and completely let him go…

+++++++++++++++++++

DAE MIN PARK POV (Min Hee’s Father)…

I seen in SeungRi’s eye that he’s hurting, I want to tell him where my daughter is, but I know she’s taking her time.

I walk to my room and open my closet there I keep my treasure. I got a small box. I sit in the edge of my bed and took the picture of my wife…

“I think this is the right person to give this honey. I can see he love our daughter, I know if you are here you will agree with me.”

I took off my wedding ring and put it on the box together with the other ring. It was our wedding ring of Min Hee’s mother.

++++++++++++++++++++

SEUNG RI POV

I ‘m packing my bags and the goodies I brought. Min Hee father even help me buy some, some one knock on the door.

I open the door and seen Min Hee’s father. I bow and I step aside for him to come in

“You’re packing now. When is youre flight?” he ask me

“This afternoon sir” I said

“I’m getting mad at you, I told you call me papa. You’re like a son to me”

“I’m sorry papa, do you some coffee papa?” I ask

“No, thanks, I just drop by to give you this” he handed me a small box.

“It’s our wedding ring of Min Hee’s mother. I want to pass it to you” he said

“But, I don’t know if she will get back”

“She will, I know she will, I’ll be going now” he leaves I want to give him back the ring. Is this a sign that he trusts me with her daughter…? I open the box and look at the ring. I need to find her and get her back.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I get to Korea next morning,i'm exhauste for the long flight. the YG staff again help me with my arrival.

“There where photos of you circulating around” one the staff said

“What photo noona?”

“You where in Hawaii and fans are getting curious. They also know you and Min Hee broke up.  Someone is circulating and creating the news” she added

“That’s not true noona, she just having vacation” I said

“We believe you and we are worried what kind of impact it will cause”

“I’m sorry” I said

She nodded and they drop me off to my house. When I come home I went immediate in front of my computer and search for the photos, it was on a blog and it said that “I look exhausted”.  There were articles too that we broke. Who must have known this?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

STALKER/ ATTACKER POV…

I created the news that they broke up, I told the story some writers who is eager to get a scoop. With SeungRi’s photo that he went to Hawaii, the evidence is clear. They all knew who Min Hee is really was, a daughter of a business tycoon who leave his boyfriend in middle of their struggling relationship. It show will how she is. She was gaining some antis for leaving him, it’s now my time to be with SeungRi, and this time it will be a victory for me…

I sleep early becaus ei have to do a photo shoot tommorrow.

+++++++++++++++++++++             

Another update….

Drop your comments

(^/|\^) kamsa hamnida (^/|\^)