the finaLe :)

Perfect For YOu

The finale...

Min Hee give SeungRi second chance, Chin Sun went to Italy to continue her life…

They got married but first it was private and they went to America for their honeymoon.  While they were in their honey moon their wedding was aired in a TV special...Many VIP’s wish them happiness and congratulations…

As they went back to Korea media and fans are lining up to get their photos… Big Ban continues with their comeback…

After one year of marriage Min Hee open a boutique named “V.I.P Collections” the opening was attended by celebrities and YG family... the design she sells are designed by BIG BANG and herself. Many celebrities come to her shop and shop. Many fans too go to her store, and soon her shop was also known as “SHOP OF THE STARS”. The shop gained popularity and has branch out, in Hawaii…

After 2 years…..

MIN HEE POV…

I wake up at 11 in the evening I feel so thirsty I went downstairs and being careful not to wake up Seung Ri, he’s been busy with their solo activities but they are still BIG BANG and preparing their debut in America.

I drink water and going upstairs, suddenly I griped on the railings and shouts “Seung Ri!!!!!”

Seung Ri runs with his messy hair and half awake …

“What?” he asks… rubbing his eyes…

“PABO!! I’m giving birth!! And my water broke!!” I shouted…

His eyes widen and runs towards me… he was in panicked “does it hurt?” he said

“Get the car keys and drive me to the hospital” I said annoyed at him…

He runs upstairs and gets the car keys, he drive me to the hospital. He was pale… once we got in the hospital I was admitted, it was waves of pain the nurse ask me to walk…

“Are you ridiculous huh?! She’s in pain then you ask her to walk” Seung Ri said…

“Honey it ok, I can walk” I said standing up, I walk a few steps with the help of Seung Ri… it really painful and I was prepared and to be bought in the delivery room…

++++++++++++++++++++++++

SEUNG RI POV…

She was in delivery room and I notice that I was alone I called Manager Hyung and the BB boys... they all rushed to the hospital, even the stylist Ji Yong come wearing a worn out shirt and faded jeans and old sneakers, Tabi wears his hoodie and sweat, he looks he just jump out the bed.  Yes, Tabi and me in good terms now… he give me coffee. I smiled. I sit nervously and take a sip of coffee; I walk back and forth…

“Hey father Panda. Stop it. You are making us all dizzy!” TaeYang shouted, I sit down and bit my nails..

“Hey that’s not hygienic!” Dae Sung said and hold my hands down “calm down Panda!” he said.

Then the doctor comes out...

“Who’s the husband?” she asks…

I stand up and raise my hand…

She smiled and said “it’s a boy sir” and shakes my hands... “She will be transferred to her room later” she walks away but comeback…

“uhm by the way, can I have your autographs , with the others coz my daughter is a fan” she said smiling, we all nodded and smiles…

Min Hee was transferred to her room…  I went home I pack some clothes for her because we went to the hospital, just carrying my car keys and phone… even my wallet I left it…

+++++++++++++++++++++

MIN HEE POV…

I wake up feeling weak, my vision is blurry but I know I’m in the hospital, I look around saw the BB boys talking and Seung Ri was on my side…

“yeobo” I said weakly…              

He look at me and smile “are you hungry?” he said and kiss my forehead…

“no, not really” I said..

Then someone knocks on the door…

Tae Yang opens it and the nurse enters holding our baby… she let me hold my baby and went outside the room…

“The prince of Big Bang now is here!”  Ji Yong said…

“He looks like me” Seung Ri said…

After few days I was discharge in the hospital… our baby is growing…

Photos and news surface that Seung Ri has a child and many congratulate us… my Baby was called “THE PRINCE OF BIG BANG”

BIG BANG made a comeback, our baby is 7 months at that time, they was given award as the “the Most influential KPOP IDOL”.

It was vacation time! They have 1 month vacation and we all went to L.A since TaeYang is nagging us for 2 weeks and the rest of vacation we stayed in Hawaii…

Well BIG BANG debuted in America and makes it big-time there… do collaboration with big artists… and we Seung Ri live happily…

That’s our story thanks for reading and following our story...

(^/|\^) kamsa hamnida (^/|\^)