Tragedy....

Perfect For YOu

 

Min Hee didn’t know there a looming danger ahead of her… she felt uneasy and keep looking around..

She called SeungRi but he didn’t answer he must be rehearsing now…

+++++++++++++++++++++++

She must be going to YG building… she cannot postpone her plan… she knew YG building, she can pull this off. She said and took a deep breath…

++++++++++++++++++++++++

SeungRi’s phone keeps on ringing and vibrating and papa YG decided to pick it up. He even went out to answer it.

Thank God he answered it…

“Hello, honey I’m near” she said.

“SeungRi is rehearsing, this is Yang Hyun Suk, I’ll just pick you up OK”

“Omooo”she murmured, “Mr. Yang it’s ok I just called to tell SeungRi I’m near” she said nervously

“It’s ok,” he said

“But Mr. Yang” she said doubtfully

“I insist and you’ll be bringing our dinner right and call me Papa YG” he said, she heard him laugh.

And the call gets disconnected. The taxi stop at the front of YG Building, how can it be there is no guard and look at the entrance?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Then someone attack her from her back and drag her to the side of the building, to the parking lot, the attacker covered to prevent her from screaming.  Min Hee struggle, she felt so scared but she fights for her baby, for SeungRi.

She felt something that has a sharp edge was pointed at her stomach… It was a knife, her eyes widen. Tears run down her cheeks. The attacker turn her, they were standing face to face, but she cannot see her face, it was covered she could only see is her eyes; she cannot even tell if that’s a boy or a girl.

“I told you leave SeungRi alone” the attacker hissed...

“This is you’re chose. Goodbye Min Hee Park” the attacker added...

“Hey!!! Get away from her” she know that voice, that papa YG…

“” the attacker cursed.

The attacker stab her, she kneeled down and hold her stomach, she seen blood. Oh no!!!!

“Oh God, please spear my baby…let my baby live” she feels so weak…

The attacker run, fast…. The attacker even bumps at Dara who’s walking and drinking juice. The juice spilled.

“yaaaaahhhhhhhhh! Hey I’m sorry I bumped on you” Dara shouted angrily… looking at the running weirdo, the person is wearing all black, she didn’t even see the face.

“MinHee!!!” and papa YG run to her side and catch her. Papa YG’s eyes widen when he sees the blood, he get his phone and called an ambulance.

He sees Dara approaching and called her.

“Dara!!!” and Dara run and approach them. “WH...What happen?”

“Called the boys, their upstairs.” Papa YG instructed her.

 “Min Hee, be strong, stay awake!” papa YG said.

Dara run fast almost tripping on the stairs… “Ouch” she said and she reach the second floor and look at every room.. And finally she found them….

Their rehearsing for their dance when she pushes the door, and catching her breath… and all of them look at her.

“Hey…wheir rehearsing, can you even knock?!!” JiYong said in angry tone.

“Min Hee… “ Dara said still catching her breath…

“What happen?” SeungRi ask approaching Dara and hold her shoulders.

“Min Hee was attack and stab…” Dara said

“What??!!” all of them ask and runs outside…

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 “”where is that freaking ambulance?!” papa YG shouted angrily…

Min Hee’s vision is blurry, but she still papa YG is holding her, she’s so sleepy…

“Min Hee” SeungRi shouted, kneeled beside and hold her and papa YG let her go and dialed his phone.

“SeungRi, honey, is that you?” Min Hee asks in weakly.

“Yes” he said and tears flow, “stay baby stay, don’t ever go, be strong for me and our child.”

“Don’t cry I will be always here for you” she smiled weakly and there were darkness…

“Min Hee!!! Min Hee!!!” SeungRi shouted…..

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Updated...

post youre comments!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sleepy now...