to the other side....

Perfect For YOu

A/N: Regarding the car accident scene I’m sorry if some of you are bothered by it because of DaeSungs car accident, but it has nothing to do with that, I just thought that it might a good add up to the story. Thank you...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

SEUNG RI POV…

I remember there was a bright light, then I wake up I lying under a tree, I sit and look around. It looks like a park or something with so many flowers; the wind is blowing its cool and relaxing. I look around and I see no one…

Then I saw a child running toward me, he was a boy.  He approaches me and smile.

“Hi buddy, what’s your name?” I ask him and lean to his level.

“Hi, I’m Lee Seung Hyun Jr.” he said

I was shock of what I heard this is my son, I hug him tight and tears flow to my cheeks.

I let go of my hug to him: wipes my tears and look closely to my son, he’s a replica of me.

He smiled at me, he looks like me but he got her mother’s smile. I was speechless…

“I’m happy to see you my son” I said to him…

“I’m happy too papa” he said and we both sit on the grass…

I just look at him, and smile. Finally I’m with my son…

“Papa are you mad at mama” he said looking at me

“I don’t know” I said to him…

He stand up and hug me “please don’t leave mama, she needs you”

I smile and his hair… “Let’s play” I said. When run, I chase him and that time I was so happy…

We lay on the grass and he suddenly stand up “papa I need to go” he said.

“I’ll come with you “I said…

“Papa you need to go back to mama” he said, I feel some one holds my hand but there was no one there it only me and my son…

I lean to his level “please I want to spend time with you”

“Papa if you come with me, you’ll leave mama alone forever” he said and I look at him…

We walk and I hold his hand to a wall with a gold gate. We stop in front of the gate, the gate is open and I can see that on the other side was so beautiful. My son squeeze my hand … I look at him, he smiled and I smiled to him…

+++++++++++++++++

MIN HEE POV…

I tried to call Seung Ri’s phone but he left his phone…

I was dialing Tae Yang’’s number when Papa YG called…

“Hello,” I said

“Min Hee, I have something to say, but stay calm” he said, my heart start to beat faster…

“What is it?” I said

“Seung Ri was involved in an accident, the police called since they know my number” he said

“What” I ask “what’s the name of hospital” I said panicking…

“Calm down, I said to Tae Yang to pick you up, he will accompany you to get here in the hospital” he said

“Ok, thank you” and the call ended.

“What if something bad happen to him” I said to myself “it’s my fault”

Then the doorbell rings, I open it it was Tae Yang. He come inside…

“Let’s go” I said holding his wrist

“Put your jacket on, it’s cold outside” he said but I cannot move my feet I was trembling…

“I’ll get it” he said and went upstairs, then return with my jacket. I wear it and drive to the hospital…

The others are there, there were at the front of the operating room.

“Where is he?’ I said…

“He’s inside, in the operating room. Sit down” Dae Sung said and accompany me to sit in a chair…

T.O.P sits beside me “everything will be fine” he said…

“It’s my fault” I said and cry…

He hugs me “no one wants this to happen” he said…

 And we all wait for the doctor to come out…

+++++++++++++++++++++

Another update!

Drop your comments…

(^/|\^) kamsa hamnida (^/|\^)

++++++++++++++++++++++++

A/N: Regarding the car accident scene I’m sorry if some of you are bothered by it because of DaeSungs car accident, but it has nothing to do with that, I just thought that it might a good add up to the story. Thank you...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++