alone...

Perfect For YOu

SEUNG RI POV

When I saw the video I stand up immediately, grab my car keys and run outside to the parking lot. TaeYang is following me he’s saying something but I don’t mind him. I reach the parking lot, I tried to open my car but it won’t open.

“Why isn’t this key working?” I keep on trying to open my car.

Then Taeyang tap my shoulder and look at him. “You got my car keys” he said

I look at the ky im holding, it was really his car keys. I gave him the keys.

“I’m sorry, I’ll just get my keys” I said

“I’ll drive” he said and I nod, I can’t waste my time now.

He open the passenger seat door and I went inside, he starts to drive.

 It took us 30 minutes to reach the airport. I ran inside looking at every corner person I pass by. I even to the resto inside the airport. She’s not there, I look at the flights and the flight for America has flown.

Taeyang hold me in the shoulder “let’s go” he said. I simply nod and walk back to the car.

They all stand up when I enter the studio.

“You can have a break” JiYong said.

“No! hyung I’ll finish this” I said

“Really, we can skip your parts” he said.

“Please hyung” I said and he nodded we get back to recordings, I’m having a hard time but I keep going, I need distraction.

Its almost 11 in the evening when I went home, the house is dark I turn on the light. I run upstairs hoping she must be sleeping. I open the door and turn on the lights she’s not here. I look at the closet, she bring all of her stuff. I sit at the edge of the bed and open the drawer of my side table I secretly keep there the engagement ring.

I should have asked her to marry me last night but I decided I will plan something special; I just gave her the necklace last night. I cried staring at the ring.

 “Why did you leave me?” I ask….

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

another update..

drop your comments..

thanks to all that enjoying my fanfic...