she's back...

Perfect For YOu

 

MIN HEE POV...

I called papa YG…

“Hello, who’s this?” papa YG said

“Hi, sir this is Park Min Hee” I said nervously, I’m thinking what if he scolds me.

“Min Hee! Thank God you called?!” he said

“I want to say that I’ll be going back there in Korea”

“Does SeungRi know this?’

“Well he doesn’t so I just want to, surprise him a little bit.” I said excitedly

“Really ok we can talk about it”

“Thank you sir” we talk about it, T.O.P will be the one who will pick me up.                     

++++++++++++++++++

STALKER/ ATTACKER POV…

I arrived home; I sit down on the edge of my bed and cry like a child. I don’t know what to do. I don’t want to be in jail, but I cannot leave and carry this burden on my conscience. I was so jealous, I hold on a child’s promise that will be together, I didn’t wake up on reality that people change and so do the feelings. I don’t know what to do? I think I need to confess to them personally. Then my phone rings.

“Hello”

“Hi, Chin Sun, this is Min Hee” she said

“Hello, how are you?” I said

“Are you crying? What happen?”

“No. I’m not, just a runny nose. How are you?”

“I’ll be going back to Korea. Tomorrow in the afternoon is my arrival”

“Really?!  Seung Ri will be happy!” I said and smile

“Hey I need to go; I’ll be packing my things now. Take care and see you”

“Take care and have a safe flight” I said and the call ended.

Min Hee will be coming back; tomorrow I’ll clear all things. What will be their decision I’ll accept it.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

SEUNG RI POV…

It was dark when I drove home, Ji Yong called me that we have recording tomorrow, I would like to spend the night in the beach but I need to do my work. I decided to go home, when I arrive home I was hungry, I’m in the mood to cook. I just got a cup noodles and eat it, when I’m done I took picture of it and post in my Facebook fanpage (fictional) and my me2day with the caption of “I miss you’re Korean Rolled Egg Omelet and Kimchi Fried Rice” and I went to sleep.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

MIN HEE POV…

I was so happy going back to Korea I went shopping for goodies. I pass by a stall of stuff toy and a panda stuff toy caught my attention and I buy it. I went home pack my things and open my laptop I took a look at SeungRi’s me2day and facebook. I saw a picture of a cup noodles and with the caption of “I miss you’re Korean Rolled Egg Omelet and Kimchi Fried Rice”.

I was sad, I take of my necklace and put it on the stuff panda toy and took picture of it. I post it to his me2day and facebook with the caption of “I miss my panda. Fighting my panda” and log out, I went to sleep.

I wake up early my flight is 5 AM and I’ll be arriving at 5PM at Seoul it’s a 12 hours flight with one stop. I dress comfortably http://f.fashion4us.com/images/fashion/detail/1mil/3hun/5ten/8000/247539e.jpg

“Do I look good” I ask my dad who’s waiting for me.

“You look like a rocker chick” and he laughs. He accompanied me to the airport.

“I’ll miss you papa, I love you and thank you” I said and hug him

“I will miss you too. I love you too. I’ll visit you OK.” he hugs me back. We wave goodbye

I board the plane and it’s to get back where my heart belongs.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

SEUNG RI POV…

I wake up at 5 AM and I can’t get back to sleep, I surf the net and look at my Fan page, I was looking at some wall post when I notice a picture of a panda with caption of “I miss my panda. Fighting my panda”. It was her, she misses me. I smiled, I made me happy. I just stared at the picture, hours pass by its 7 AM, I showered and get dress for our recordings.

Its almost 4 in the afternoon when Seung Hyun hyung left he said he has something’s to do. I get back to recordings; I started when Ji Yong hyung shouted at me,

“Try it again, give some feelings!!!” he shouted

“Sorry hyung” I said, it’s been this all day. They are all like this not in the mood and always scolding me. I want to cry, and try it again singing the song.

“Get out!” Ji Yong shouts. I went out and Ji Yong continues to scold me… I sit down and just look at floor…

+++++++++++++

MIN HEE POV…

I arrive at Korea right in time, I went to V.I.P lounge where T.O.P is waiting for me, and some staff helps us to get out unnoticeable.

“Hi Seung Hyun hyung” and I bow

“Hi” he bow

“Im sorry hyung, you need to pick me up” I said as we walk

“That’s alright, were happy you come back” he said

“How’s the plan going?”I ask

“We scold him all morning, he wants to cry I can say” he said with a mischievous grin on his face

“Hey, that’s harsh.”

 I said and laugh. I was excited to see him.

We went straight to YG…

+++++++++++++++++

SEUNG RI POV…

I was looking at the floor when someone offered me coffee

“You want coffee?” handing me a cup of coffee.

Her voice is familiar…

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Another chapter….

Guys just want to say that my fanfic ending is soon two chapters away…

Thank for the subscribers and the ones who post their comments...Really appreciate it...

(^/|\^) kamsa hamnida (^/|\^)