happy moments...

Perfect For YOu

It’s the last day of shooting and it was on the beach, the view was so beautiful and romantic.

Min Hee saw him walking at the beach he wears an all white outfit >>http://0.tqn.com/d/mensfashion/1/0/u/6/show14.2.jpg and bare foot. He’s so handsome, with the light of the sun touching his body, it’s like a spotlight that’s following him and showing how handsome he was in every angle. If only he has some feelings to her. She approaches him, she will just say “hi”. He looks at her and smiles...

“Hi” Min Hee greeted him and wave…

He smiled and wave, and said “you look pretty in that dress”

She blushes and looks on the sand, she’s also walking barefoot.

“Thank you, you look handsome” she said upon approaching him.

He smiled and asks her to have a walk with him

She’s really stunning, with that gray floral summer dress and fedora>>http://www.asianfashion-wholesale.com/1602-6691-thickbox/korean-feminine-casual-chiffon-summer-dress.jpg

These past few days being with her. He thinks his falling for her, but how will he court a girl who has no feelings for him? she has feeling for Yong Bae and likes Yong Bae  like her too.

They walk at the beach when the director called them for the shoot...

They will be shouting the end of music video, they will be walking in the beach he will confess her love to him and she will accept him, they will hug and kiss. She felt so excited and nervous for this scene.

They begin the shoot, they walk and suddenly stop she look at him, he hold both of he hands and said “I’ve waited long for this moment; I want to say I love you”

She looks at him for a moment and said “I’ve always love you too”

He kissed her and she closed her eyes and kiss back, they were lost, as if they made their own world.

“If only will this be true I wanted it to last and never let you go” they both said to them self.

They both open their eyes, they look at each other, and their face was so close the tip of their nose touches.

“CUT!!” the director shout…

And they were taken back to reality.

We stood there, I’m frozen its slowly shrinks in to me that I kiss SeungRi.

“Are you OK?” SeungRi ask with a worried face.

“Yes, I’m ok” Min Hee answered.

They still on the beach they decided to have a little barbecue party since the music video finish early than expected.

“Let’s take pictures” DaeSung shouted and waving a camera on his hand.

They all pose do funny face, pose funny and they have a great time, its sunset and they all watch the sunset...

“uhmm. Can we have a picture?” Min Hee asks SeungRi.

“With me alone?” SeungRi ask her pointing at her self

“Yes, actually I’m a fan, its ok if you don’t want too.” She said.

“It will be OK” he smiled. They take picture with her phone and he suddenly asks her.

“I want picture of two of us, just to update my me2day” he said

“It will be my pleasure” she said.

They took picture and have fun and played at the beach.

It’s dark when the all go home. SeungRi offers Min Hee a ride, she declined but he insists. She got to his car, he even carry her stuff. He got inside the car and start driving, silence filled the car…

“What do your parent’s do?” he asks breaking the silence between them.

“Business” she just said to him

“Do you like Yong Bae Hyung?” he asks as he glances at her.

“What do you mean” she said as she looks at him.

“You like him? You have feelings for him?” he asks her

She laughs “I don’t have feeling for him, he’s like my brother and he said I’m like his sister we treat each other as sibling. Why?”

“So I have a chance on you?” he said with a smile on his face

“You’re playing with me? I don’t like games!?” she said firmly

He stops the car and pulled on the side of the street.

He looks at her straight to the eyes. “I’m not playing with, I’m serious.”

“I. I. I don’t know” she said in shock is this for real?

“Please give me a chance, I’ll make you happy and we take it slow I promise!” he said assuring her

What will she say, what will she do??? “We can try” she said to him, her heart beat so fast, she didn’t know if it will evr stop.

He smiled and hugs her. “Thank you!! I promise you will never regret it” he said while hugging her.

“I need to tell you something.” She said, he felt nervous “what is it??”

“You know Dae Min Park? I’m her daughter” she simply said

“You’re the daughter of a business tycoon” he suddenly swallowed, he felt his throat gets dry, “don’t worry my parents let me live my life” she assured him and she kiss his cheeks. He smiled and start driving.

=======================

another update..the story goes fast ..please do comment.. I'll make this a short fanfic...

( ^-^ )V