SURPRISE!!!!!

Perfect For YOu

SeungRi didn’t call MinHee today….

“Are you sure about this?” papa YG ask SeungRi as they sit at the V.I.P lounge at the airport.

“Yes hyung, she’s being emotional these past months, I think it’s because we cannot even go out and eat at the restaurant” SeungRi said

“You know fans can be rude sometimes and bashed her, can both of you handle it?” papa YG said in concerned tone.

“I have everything in control; I know she can handle it, she brave and strong” he said

“It’s you’re choose, just remember where always here for you, where a family” papa YG said and hug him.

“Thank you hyung” he said and hug papa YG back.

They flew back to Korea after having concert in the Philippines, the concert was a blast, and many fans have watch and felt the warm welcome….

She has school today and he’s going to pick her up…

They arrived at Incheon airport, the media was there...But he’s in a hurry, their flight is delayed for two hours…

++++++++++++++++++++++++

MinHee was worried SeungRi hasn’t called here that day, she tried to call him but his phone was off.   He should be arriving today but he said that they need to extend one more week for some commitments...

“aissshhh!!! Why is it turned off?!!” she said as she tried to call him again.

“Is there any problem” Chin Sun her friend ask her and sit down beside her, and look at her worriedly. Give her a cup of juice… they at the canteen of school, Chin Sun visited her; she’s a photographer and making her own name in the industry.

“SeungRi’s phone was off” she said as she get the juice and sip.

“Maybe he’s busy, don’t worry he will call you” Chin Sun said and took a sip on her juice

“Yah...” she said and they chatted for a while.

“I’ll be going I have a photo shoot today” Chin Sun said as she stands up.

“Can I ride with you?” she asks.

“Yes, that would be great” she said and they went out the canteen.

As they approaching the parking they see. Seems like a commotion…

“What happen” MinHee ask as one girl is running toward the commotion…

“SeungRi Oppa is here” the girl anwered.

She felt her heart bets fast, that man...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

There are many people around him, asking for autographs and picture. He smiled and signed and poses for the pictures.

He look around and he seen her…standing there. She loses weight. What happen to her???

“Excuse me.” He tried to make way for himself, fortunately people around him move...

“Thank you” he said and bow.

“Honey!” he shouted and run at her, he hugs her and kisses her soft at the lips.

“I miss you so much” he said almost lifting her on the ground.

“Hey” she said “people are looking at us, the news will leak between us” she said.

“I don’t care” he said and pinches her cheeks.

“This is Lee Seung Hyun my boyfriend, this is Chin Sun Lee my friend” she introduced them.

“Chin Sun Lee? You’re name is familiar” SeungRi said while looking at Chin Sun

“I’m you’re class mate at elementary” she said smiling at him.

“Oh I remember, nice to meet you again” he said and shake her hands.

“Remember the party? I was with her.” Min Hee said wrapping her arms around his waist.

“Yes I remember. Thank you for bringing her along in the party, I meet my perfect match” he said wrapping his hands around her waist and kiss her fore head

“Were having a barbeque party would you like to come?”  SeungRi invited Chin Sun

“I love too, but I have photoshoot today” she said

“You’re a photographer or a model?” He said

"I'm a photographer" she said

"I hope we can work together." he said.

After that short conversation, Min Hee and SeungRi went to the BBQ party. The party was conducted at the YG building, it was on roof and the view was awesome...

“Let’s celebrate for the success of BIGBANG’s tour around Asia!” papa YG said and they all cheered.

“Honey eat this”, SeungRi was giving her lettuce.

All throughout her pregnancy she hates lettuce... “I don’t like it” she said

“Eat this” SeungRi keep on giving her the lettuce.

‘I don’t like!!” she said shouting at him and stands up… people around them stares at them…

“yahhh..Why are you shouting!!! I’m just making up to you” he shouted and stands up too...

Tears start to flow at her faces…

“SeungRi calm down” JiYong stands up and holds SeungRi in the shoulder.

SeungRi seen she’s crying… he wipes her tears “I’m sorry, I’m so sorry honey, I didn’t mean too….” Before he could end what he is saying. He brush away his hands and said.

“I hate lettuce!!! And I’m pregnant you shouldn’t make me upset!!!” she said and regrets every word, she wants to tell him that privately…

“youre pregnant?!, I’ll be a father ?” he said and hug her, she just nodded

“This will be double celebration!!” papa YG announced. And all congratulate them… they have fun all night…

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

update!!! update!!!!!!!!

Comments!! drop youre comments..please..