Happy SeungRi

Perfect For YOu

He wakes up early they have recording today. After he took the shower and look in the mirror “you’re so handsome and no one can resist you, with that beautiful eyes and kissable lips” he laughs at himself. He really taught Min Hee has a thing on YongBae. He Run outside to his car.  He didn’t bother to have breakfast; he will just buy coffee on the way.  He attaches his headset on his phone and dials her number…

Min Hee’s phone is ringing, she searches for it on her side she pick it up and answered without even opening her eyes.., “Hello” he said in a sleepy tone.

“Did I wake you up?” SeungRi ask

She suddenly sit up and said” No, I was about to wake up”

“I just want to say that I have recording today.” He informed her.

“Ok I have no school today, take care” she said

“I love you honey take care too” he said

She smiled “I love you too honey” and the call get disconnected.

He was early at the studio he was drinking his coffee when the others come in.

“You’re early” DaeSung greeted him and sit beside him.

“I just get enough sleep” he said but he cannot remove his smile.

“There something huh?!” YongBae said and poke him... he stared to started to tell them about him and Min Hee.

“were happy for you” T.O.P said and chuckled Seungri’s neck under his arm and the others started poking him and tickling him..

After a playful moment they went to the watch how it is going for the editing of their music video,  SeungRi watches every movement she made… she’s really something and perfect for him.

He posted their picture in his me2day with the caption “my leading lady isn’t she beautiful?” with smiley face. Many netizens responds some are jealous, some says “they look good together,” and even says “she’s lucky”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Min Hee decided to bring lunch to BIG BANG, she requested the chef to cook delicious meal. She showered and she looks at her watch and decided to call SeungRi

“Hello, Honey, how are you” SeungRi greeted her.

“I’m good how about?” I ask him

“Whenever I hear your voice I fell energized” he said

“Stop teasing me, did you have eaten lunch? I’m thinking of drooping by and bring you lunch and the others too” I said

“That will be great!” “Hyung Min Hee will bring us lunch” he shouted to the others.”I’ll meet you outside Ok”

“I’ll be there in 30 minutes ok” she decided to drive her car she put the food on the passenger seat  and drive to the YG building, she park it and she saw SeungRi coming.

He kiss me on the lips and look at my car “you drive that?” he ask

“Yes, dad gave it to me” he carry the food I bring and we went inside the YG building it was large. We went inside the studio it has a small like living area, they were all there and even this man, I know him he call them papa YG.

“Hi” I greeted them and bow.

“Hyung this is Min Hee Park my girlfriend. Isn’t she beautiful?!” SeungRi introduce her to papa YG

She nodded” it’s a pleasure meeting you sir” I said

“It’s a pleasure meeting you too” he said and smiled

“I brought food, hope you will like it” she prepared the food and they all eat, even papa YG eat and they say it’s good. She went home.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I'm sorry for this update..if its not good..please do tell if the story gets boring..