be careful MIN HEE

Perfect For YOu

BIG BANG has arrived in Korea… she watched it on TV…

Even the news about SeungsRi girlfriend has been buzzing around….

She was drinking wine and sitting on the coach…

“I should rush my plan now” she said

She put the wine down and takes the knife in the center table….

She touches the edge of the knife and felt the sharpness of it...

“I’m sorry Min Hee Park, you’ve choose to die” she said while smiling…

“I have warned you, but you still choose to fight me” she said and drink her wine again….

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Min Hee sleeps at SeungRi’s house that night, she wakes and SeungRi was not on her side. She sit up and seen a bouquet of pink roses on the side table her favorite flowers, she get it and smell it. She read the note.

Good morning honey,

Wait for me

Don’t go out of the bed, take a rest

I’m preparing breakfast

I love you…

She smiled and stands up… she was going outside when the door open.

“Good morning honey” she said approaching him and tried to get the tray from him.

“Just sit, I will carry this, you need to rest” she said and kiss her on the lips.

She sit on the bed, SeungRi is feeding her.

“I can eat by myself, I’m not paralyzed” she said getting the chopstick from him.

“I want to take care of you, I want to make up for the two months I’ve been gone” he said as he hold her hand.

“Oh... SeungRi you don’t have too, just you here by my side is enough…” she said and kiss him...

Papa YG gave one week day off and there be back for recordings. He always spends time with her.

But she feels creepy, seems like someone or something are watching them… she was standing in the balcony of SeungRi’s house looking outside when something caught her attention… someone is standing outside like looking at her, she feels creepy and having goose bumps. The person starts to walk away. She remembers the prank calls.

“Are you ok?” SeungRi ask and hug her from the back

 “Yes, I’m fine” she said...

“How’s our baby boy doing?” he said touching her tummy.

“It’s a girl” she said as she turns around and wrap her hand on his neck.

“I can feel it it’s a boy” he said and kiss her on the lips.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

She walks away, she seen SeungRi is approaching that . She’s sees that Min Hee was staying all week with SeungRi.

“She acts as if there married!!!” she said...

“I should get my plan going now, I will follow her and when the time is right I’ll do it” she said and gets her knife.

“She smiled and said “goodbye Min Hee Park”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

another update..please do comment....

what do you think will happen!!!!