₯₰ Himmlisches Tröpfchen

ТαяѲт ςαяδѕ

You stand there awkwardly as Jiyong silently appraises you with a neutral expression. You try and meet his gaze, but you keep getting distracted by the heavy aroma of wine and cinnamon coming from the figure in front of you. You feel yourself relaxing at the familiar surroundings and move unconsciously towards the sweet scent that you are increasingly starting to love – and gasp as the source itself steps forward to gather you in his arms. You feel completely intoxicated at the monumental aroma shrouding you, clouding your senses dull. Your eyes widen as slim fingers trail up your back slowly.

 

‘I thought you wouldn’t ever come back.’ He sigh breathily next to your ear, and you feel yourself going numb at the embarrassment. ‘I thought you’d stay with La Force Une…’

 

You try and move backwards to cover up your heavy blush, but his arms tighten around you even more. He buries his head in your hair, startling you at the unexpected movement.

 

‘Hm… You smell nice…’

 

‘…’

 

You try and force yourself to say something, but nothing comes out of your mouth as you start to panic. Jiyong secretly smiles and brings you closer.

 

The moment lasts for a very long time, but at last, an impatient tin soldier just couldn’t wait. He blew his painted whistle and looked crossly at the couple.

 

‘Inappropriate behavior is forbidden, sir! Mademoiselle should protect herself more….! Er… tightly hidden?’ The tin soldier added, struggling to find a word to rhyme with ‘forbidden’.

 

Jiyong chuckles and lets you go. You stumble back at the sudden release and feel oddly empty as you leave his arms. You steady yourself and look awkwardly towards Jiyong, who turns away from you to pour wine.

 

He notices your gaze and smiles sweetly. ‘Himmlisches Tröpfchen – Germany; 1569’

 

He finishes pouring and offers you an elegant glass. You carefully take it and shudder as your hands came into contact with the ice-cold crystal.

 

Jiyong merely looks at you and sips slowly, the blood-red liquid tainting his luscious lips. You look away before you delve any further into the subject.

 

A knock resounds from your right, and you gasp as the white rabbit that led you comes into the room – Upside down. You suddenly notice that right in front of you, is a chandelier, hanging from the…. Ceiling that you realize that you’re standing on. You blink several times as you look above, and see all the furniture hanging upside-down.

 

Jiyong took another elegant sip. ‘You came in through a ceiling, so you ended up on a ceiling too.’ He smiles at you. ‘Simple logic, really.’

 

You sigh and nod. Nothing really surprises you anymore.

 

The white rabbit cough for attention and bows lightly to Jiyong.

 

‘Master… Several urgent runner beans have been unable to get hold of you…’ He looks up to glare at Jiyong, who looked a bit sheepish. ‘So I thought I would come in personally and deliver them myself…’ He throws something small and green towards Jiyong, who pouts as he unwillingly catches it.

 

You look at the tiny green object in Jiyong’s slim hands, wondering why it was so important. Jiyong sigh and continue to stare at it unhappily.

 

‘Great.’ He frowns and looks at the rabbit annoyedly. ‘Thanks.’

 

The rabbit snorts. ‘My pleasure.’

 

 

 

AHHHHH I'M SO SORRY FOR THE LOOOOONG WAIT!!!!! T^T I PORMISE THAT I'LL BE MORE RECENT NEXT TIME!!!! - and I know.... frustratingly short, right? I'M SO SORRY ㅠㅜ