₯₰ Frère

ТαяѲт ςαяδѕ

 

You watched with shock as Mir dominated the stage with easy confidence. Each step, each movement, and each smile was art as he gracefully pounded across the stage, firm and balanced.

 

You started to doubt the dancer’s identity as your eyes met, and you saw the burning passion and the love for what he was doing. Mir shot you a fierce grin, verging on ecstasy and madness.

 

You involuntarily stepped backwards as you saw the side of Mir you’ve never encountered before. Was he really the sweet little brother you’ve known all your life?

 

‘OH MY GOSH. Is that really HIM????’

 

Inside the chaos, a shrill voice from your right caught your attention.

 

‘It’s really MIR! From the Academy!!!’

 

You watched as a group of girls started to scream and shout over the music to talk about the boy every girl had a crush on around his area.

 

Seriously?

 

You felt a wave of odd emotions as you tried to register what you’ve just heard. You didn’t know about this? Even though you were his sister? Sadness and regret, ebbed with a hint of jealousy washed over you, sobering your mood.

 

You sighed-

 

And paused.

 

 

…Jealousy…?

 

Before you could delve any further into this confusing revelation, you suddenly realised that the dancers had stopped moving.

 

‘Ladies and gentlemen.’

 

Mir voice rang out lazily, his face adorned with a mischievous expression.

 

‘We have a very special guest here tonight.’

 

Mir’s fiery eyes locked with yours.

 

‘A very special lady…’

 

You blushed as a series of wolf whistles rang from the crowd. You were about to narrow your eyes at Mir when a body pushed you away. You lost your balance and felt your ankles give away as your heels slipped on the glass floor. You collided heavily against the floor and gasped as a burst of pain erupted from your ankles. Your eyes immediately started watering at the throbbing pain.

 

‘Is he looking at me??! Is he??!’

 

The group of girls screamed and attempted to move closer to the stage, completely oblivious to the damage they left behind.

 

You bit your lip and gently propped yourself up with your arms, starting to undo your shoes as you obviously couldn’t get up with those on. The crowd moved and a leg hit you from the side, making you cry out as your throbbing ankle hit the floor as you lost your grip on the heels.

 

‘KYAA! HE’S COMING TOWARDS US!’

 

The crowd surged as girls started screaming and rushing towards the front, legs from all your sides pushing you over. You tried to scramble up in a desperate attempt, but you felt someone push you down as a leg collided heavily against your back. The figure almost tripped, and started swearing loudly at you.

 

‘Get out of the way you ing -’

 

Several girls screamed as the man was pushed aside violently. You looked up, your vision hazy from the tears, and saw Mir, his face contorted with anger. He took your hand and tried to pull you up, but you cried out in pain as your ankles scraped against the floor. Mir’s eyes narrowed dangerously and immediately hoisted you up with both arms.

 

Your eyes widened in surprise.

 

‘M-Mir! Wait! You need to finish your performance!’

 

You quickly tried to pull his arm off, surprised as his iron grip refused to budge.

 

‘I’m fine. Put me down!’

 

You looked up as he didn’t reply, the crowd making way as he stalked across the dance floor.

 

‘Mir? I’m really fine – Isn’t this the show that gets marked by your teachers-’

 

You were interrupted by a pair of hot lips. Anger and impatience laced with the deep kiss as he bit your lip for entrance. You gasped in surprise and he took the chance, his tongue running over the cave of your mouth, making you shudder as he pulled you closer to his toned body. You were too shocked to do anything – your mind in a blank as all you could do was try and keep up with Mir’s ferocious pace.

 

His lips left yours the moment he carried you out the club door, cool wind leaving an even emptier feeling in your mouth.

 

A few seconds, and it all sank in.

 

Confusion erupted and swept your mind, and you pushed him away in an attempt to get away from him. He gave a surprised grunt as he lost balance at your hit, and you quickly freed yourself from his grip as he steadied himself. Tears flooded as you tried to understand what had happened, and you winced at the wrongness of the kiss.

 

You started to run in a random direction, ignoring the wave of pain from your ankles.

 

 

 

 

You were directly related.

 

Siblings.

 

And why the hell did you just enjoy that?

 

 

 

 

‘NOONA!!’

 

You turned to your right as a blinding white light took over your vision. You stood, frozen to the spot – mesmerized and stunned.

 

You realize a split second too late to what it was.

 

 

The screech of wheels against tarmac

 

 

 

 

 

Crash

 

 

 

 

Scream

 

 

 

 

 

Shout

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...Mir....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

D: nooooo.... I feel like I'm ruining the story by rushing the scenes :I but it can't be helped ㅠㅜ an ammateur write like me is at her best with this pace ㅠㅜㅜㅜ (as sad as it is...)

 

and YES - I see your gaping mouthes - no, I'm not suffering from a fatal disease and rushing to finish the story before I die, and no, I'm NOT married to a fic-lover who gets by updates and is very hot in bed straight after an update.

 

I'm just a little bored ;D