₯₰ Le Bateleur

ТαяѲт ςαяδѕ

                                              

 

It was break, and you hear your friends whispering excitedly to each other. You instantly perk up as you were looking for a distraction from the silent boy by your back. You hurry over to join them, but frown as you suddenly notice that they were talking about ‘the gorgeous new boy’. You sigh and decide to get some fresh air – you try to convince yourself that it was because you felt faint, but you know that all you wanted was to get away from the razor gaze directed at you wherever you go.

 

The weather was beautiful; the trees swayed gently in the school back yard, casting a warm shadow across the concrete five-story building. You take a deep breath of sweet air and sit on a bench tucked away in a corner. You feel your body getting lighter as you suddenly feel drowsy at the perfect weather. Your eyes close slowly.

 

 

---------------------------------------

 

 

Something gently pokes you. Your mind is in a huge mess, but you are instantly alert as you open your eyes and take a look at your surroundings.

 

It was a huge hall, lavishly decorated in a way you only thought was possible only in fairytales. The distance between the floor and the ceiling was at least twice the height of your school. The ceiling was painted beautifully with an image of the night sky, the moon and the stars seeming to radiate light at the painting’s near perfection. You gasp as painted clouds move across the ceiling, the hall momentarily darkening as it covered the stars along the way. As you studied the ceiling closer, the stars really did shine, twinkling against the pitch black sky. Everything swirled in a great mass of colours as the surrounding walls vibrated with motion too. You take an amazed step towards the closest wall, but you are suddenly brought to attention at the floor as you hear faint splash.

 

You feel faint as you see nothing but clear water beneath you. Fear automatically clutches you as you feel that you might sink any moment. You stay frozen until you feel something poking your leg. You look down and blink.

 

A huge rabbit in a clown’s hat looks up to meet your eye. You want to scream at the strange situation, but nothing comes out of your mouth.  The little creature frowns and shakes its head, a little bell on its neck twinkling lightly at the motion.

 

‘Follow me.’

 

Its voice was so soft, warm and welcoming that you automatically follow the rabbit to a wall. The rabbit turns to look at you.

 

‘Close your eyes,’ it ordered. ‘and relax.’

 

You stare at him. ‘Relax?’

 

It nods once.  And sinks straight thought the water.

 

You gasp and quickly make a grab. But a second too late, it disappears away.

 

‘Relax.’

 

You start as you hear the rabbit’s luxurious voice.

 

‘Relax…’

 

It fades away, but you feel a sudden drowsiness enveloping you as a soft presence touches your mind. Your closing eyelids flickered as you felt your feet sinking slowly in a honey like mixture.

 

‘Just relax, and everything will be fine…’

 

That’s the last thing you hear as you feel yourself losing to your body’s protests.

 

---------------------------------------

 

‘Wow, you really did relax.’

 

You rub your eyes as you hear a familiar voice. You can feel warmth and softness all over you. You slowly open your eyes and stop in mid-yawn as you take in the figure before you.

 

‘Hello ________’

 

You blink in rapid succession as Jiyong smiled at you, in his tattered black suit and top hat.

 

‘Welcome to Le Bateleur’s house.’

 

 

 

 

 

Le Bateleur - chapter image

 

 1 - The Magician


Master of all engery, connection between mindscape and reality, balance, lucidity, ideas and creativeness

 

A youthful figure in the robe of a magician has the face of the divine Apollo, the sun god, with a confident smile and shining eyes. 

 

 

I hope you liked that unnie <3333 I really love you and etc ^^ The rabbit is a present for you later on ;) I really hope I'm doing this right and I'm not ruining your amazing arts =_=

 

PLEASE COMMENT PEOPLE!!! :D and thanks for the early subscribes <333 (you guys rock :D)