₯₰ A Long Time Indeed

ТαяѲт ςαяδѕ

 

Jiyong flopped into his armchair, and then got up again restlessly as all his nine-hundred-and-twenty-seven-point-eight clocks chimed altogether at once.

 

He sighed and walked out of his house through the lantern, balanced precariously on top of a pile of lego bricks. His requested lego-table still wasn’t completed. Even though it was almost time for tea!

 

He floated uncertainly in front of Bateleur Lane, deciding whether to finally face the reality waiting for him in the human world, or stay…

 

He couldn’t do that, right?

 

Jiyong stuck his hand in his tattered suit pocket and rummaged through noisily. When he finally reached to his desired object, he carefully pulled it out – and winced.

 

If looks could kill, Jiyong would have been dead the moment La Force Une came into view. His charcoal black eyes sparked VERY dangerously inside the card, icy cold fury radiating from the 5cm long figure.

 

Jiyong pursed his lips. He may be the master of the Cards, the master of the Lost, and couldn’t care less about most things, but there were several exceptions -

 

The wrath of Taemin included.

 

 

‘Get. Me. Out. Now. Bastard.’

 

Taemin pronounced each of the words carefully, obviously attempting to force back his raging fury.

 

Jiyong heaved another sigh.

 

‘No. Unless you can promise me that you won’t kill/ harm/ disembowel etc. La Roue de Fortune when I let you out.’

 

Something about Taemin’s aura and glare was telling Jiyong that he should start thinking about his own safety too.

 

‘Look, Le Fou, our darling rabbit, is trying his best to sort the taboo card for us. Killing is a biiiiggg no no! After all, it wasn’t his fault that he got a bit angry for getting trapped in that hospital corridor for the last seventeen years…’

 

Taemin narrowed his eyes. ‘And as the grand master of all, you should have noticed that BEFORE you gave that to her!!’

 

Jiyong drooped almost noticeably at Taemin’s accusing statement. It was true – this was mainly his fault.

 

Taemin sighed. Why did it feel like he was baby-sitting a child all the time? Looking at the pouting ‘grand master of all’, he softened his voice.

 

‘Let me out Jiyong.’

 

Jiyong gave a defeated look.

 

‘Promise you won’t harm La Roue de Fortune?’ His previous confidence gone, his voice was deflated and slow.

 

Taemin rolled his eyes, but nodded impatiently as Jiyong started to bite his lips. ‘Fine.’

 

Jiyong automatically smiled a little and closed his eyes. He gently placed Taemin’s card right in front of him, little lights gently starting to circle around it. Jiyong’s voice deepened in layer as he commanded:

 

‘Come out.’

 

Taemin closed his eyes as he felt a force tugging him forcefully out of the card prison. He bit back a torrent of curses as his body was ripped away, all his senses stinging and numbing at the tremendous force.

 

He opened his eyes as he was plunged into a thick honey-like substance. The high ceiling, the beautifully decorated walls with the stars and clouds and the moon, vibrantly coming to life for its visitor. Taemin could feel the pleasure the hall was feeling at his arrival. A long time, it said, since you visited the hall of Le Bateleur.

 

Taemin lightly smiled and relaxed at the heavy wave of nostalgia.

 

A long time indeed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To all my darling readers who must be having a seizure in shock.

 

I'm really pumped up to writing these days - so this is a highlight of my temperamental updates BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

 

 

SO - to my main point :D

 

 

Since this story is SERIOUSLY confusing in some respects, I want to conduct a little Q and A session ^^ - of course, if people are willing to ask any questions anyways ;;;;;;;; (if there's none, I'm going to be ㅠㅜㅜ - okay? ;D)

 

so post all your questions :D about tarot/ anything - obviously, I can't really answer things like: 'What's going to happen' etc. But I'll try my best to answer without spoiling 8D <3<3

 

 

 

I LOVE EVERYONE \(030)/