₯₰ Les Flip-Flops

ТαяѲт ςαяδѕ

‘Wh-what…?’

 

 

Looking at the titanic wall, your brain reprimanded you once again for your unfortunately crazy life and what it’s forced to see and analyse every day. You grimaced and sighed.

 

‘You’ll get used to it eventually.’

 

As if he had read your mind, Onew stated softly, landing next to you.

 

‘Follow me.’

 

You followed him straight to the wall, hitting nostalgia as you remembered that the exact same thing happened with the rabbit when you felt met him.  He halted to a sudden stop next to you, and you silently gulped as you expected something crazy and abnormal to happen (as per usual) – just like that time… with all that honey…

 

And you had to admit that it was slightly disappointing when he ducked through a small gap between the faded red bricks. You stood there quietly, not really wanting to follow him in. The last time you did…. You you dry lips anxiously. It wasn’t something that you were eager to repeat.

 

 

Onew turned to look at you when you weren’t following him like he expected you to be doing. His golden bronze hair tousled lightly in the gentle breeze as he beckoned you in, smiling.

 

‘Come on.’

 

You sighed as you walked towards the gap, dragging yourself miserably along the cobbled floors. You would never be able to refuse these people’s requests – ever.

 

Onew reached out towards you, and you automatically felt yourself colouring lightly as his golden eyes met your dull brown ones. Why is it that you felt so…. Common compared with everyone these days?

 

Just as you were about to take Onew’s elegant hands, you suddenly tripped as one of your flip-flops split with a squeaky moan. Whilst you were falling, you glared at the flying piece of material: it was screaming loudly I’M FREEEEEE~.

 

‘Shut up –’ You mouthed scornfully.

 

It glared at you and flicked its middle finger (?) in disdain.

 

‘You stupid ***** ***** ***, you should just ***** **** and go back to *****.’ She (?) said, laughing at your ugliness.

 

You blinked, startled.

 

‘What the heck-’

 

 

 

 

(Writer’s note: I’m going crazy everyone, just ignore that part, please.*cough*)

 

 

 

 

 

Instead of the cold cobbled floors you were expecting, you clashed heavily into Onew’s warm arms; and that sweet, thick dark chocolate enveloped you once again, numbing your senses down completely. Onew sighed heavily, and you felt his warm breath on the crown of your head. You blushed crimson and tried to pull yourself free, but he forcefully dragged you down with him and sat you down –

 

On his lap.

 

Your entire body froze as you ended up in an embarrassing position on him, with his slim, elegant arms around you protectively. He laughed a little at your expression, but was it just your thoughts that it sounded a little too bitter to be considered a laugh?

 

‘You’re too cruel.’ His head sank down into your shoulders, and he whispered directly next to your ears. ‘I wanted to ignore you as long as possible, but it doesn’t work like that, right?’

 

The question was left hanging, and you opened your mouth to reply, but closed it again as you could find nothing to say. You had absolutely no idea what he was going on about, but you felt desperate to say something… Something that would relieve that expression of hurt in his face.

 

Onew suddenly gathered you in his arms and stood up. He laughed loudly and smiled warmly down at you – but you could easily tell that it was forced, the corners of his mouth pulled too much to be natural.

 

‘Never mind, never mind... Just a little joke.’ He pulled another fake smile. ‘We should get going. We’re late.’

 

Without getting a chance to say anything, he leaped forward, running down the gap in the wall in a speed you always thought that was only possible in cars. You unconsciously grabbed Onew’s neck for support and buried your head into his jumper – sure, you were scared, but you also could not deny being attracted to breathing in his warm scent again. You felt him lightly wincing, but there wasn’t any time to be thinking about that, so he coughed awkwardly you and continued on.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

COUGH indeed ----> can anyone guess the measure of my boredom to be writing about you's ripped flip-flops?

 

Once again, manners and comment SOME time ;) No ghosties reading and going please ;;

 

I love all of you :) teehee

 

 

 

NOTE: I redid my entire descriptions and forewords >w> please CHECK THEM OT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF THEM~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!