₯₰ Abnormally normal

ТαяѲт ςαяδѕ

It was a completely normal day. In fact, it was abnormally normal.

 

Everything flowed around you fluidly, and it felt so strange to just ‘come back’ after your trip to… Whatever that place was - it was strangely intimidating.

 

You had forced Mir to go to his dance practice, packed his lunch (something that you haven’t done for weeks), and picked out the clothes for him to wear - and you also missed him almost crying as you did so, but you didn’t know that, did you?

 

For the first time in weeks, you were free, you had absolutely nothing to do except watch the time go slowly past you, away from the cramped bed and away from those peeling white walls… And after 11am, you can no longer bear it, so you go out.

 

It’s warm – sticky warm; that awkward warmth that you cringe from. You pushed your cap down low and put your hood up – you wanted to be anonymous, and away from the bustling crowd of people.

 

That’s when you saw him. Sitting casually on a white café table, sipping coffee elegantly and completely unaware of the glances people kept giving him. You felt strangely proud that he ignored the girls, slowly crowding around his table.

 

And he stared at you. That Onew.

 

You didn’t know whether to run away, or approach him, so you stood there, rooted to your spot, in your creased hoodie and old flip-flops. He looked at you for several more seconds, and he suddenly smirked, flashing his row of white teeth. You suddenly found yourself in front of him, facing his pristine white V-neck jumper. Dark chocolate overwhelmed you. You blushed and looked away -

 

And saw another figure, tucked away in the shadows of one of the stalls, quietly observing you. His thick raven black hair and charcoal black eyes contrasted startlingly with his white milky skin and crimson shirt–

 

‘T-Taemin??’

 

He frowned heavily, as if something was bothering him, and you followed his gaze to your right…

 

A platinum-blonde haired boy smiled at you sweetly as he saw you looking at him. He was in his usual top hat and tattered black suit, and he was performing to a large crowd in front of him. You were quickly mesmerized at how elegantly he moved around his make-shift stage and his quick, fluid movements with his cards.

 

Looking at you, Jiyong clicked his fingers once, twice, three times and he pulled out a bunch of sunflowers out of the thin air, raising a gasp from the crowd in astonishment. He closed his hands, and they were suddenly gone. You clapped along with the crowd, amazed, and you suddenly found yourself holding the bunch of sunflowers that Jiyong was carrying a few moments ago. He shot you another sweet smile, just before Onew grabbed hold of you and led you away. Your face was completely burning at his touch, and you could actually feel the WTFed glares from the girls around you.

 

‘You’re not to meet with Jiyong for a while.’ He said, his low, relaxing voice like melting butter. ‘Or Taemin is going to kill him.’

 

You vaguely nodded; over self-conscious at your appearance around these three beautiful people watching you carefully.

 

Onew led you deep into Seoul, falling into countless small alleyways and streets… Only to arrive at a tiny block of space.

 

You blinked at the dead end, but Onew continued on, suddenly lifting you into his arms and jumping over a huge stone wall. Before you could react, he dropped you down gently - gently down a huge gaping hole. Complete darkness surrounded you and gravity hurtles you down – down, down, down. You closed your eyes and felt a scream ripping out of your throat-

 

And found yourself staring at that dead-end wall you saw with Onew just a few seconds ago. Only, it was about a hundred times bigger than you originally remembered it.

 

 

 

 

ahhh... y taem <3 teehee

I hope nobody minds the randomnesss of my story ;) and I apologize for the lack of updates ^^;;; hopefully, I can update more quickly next time :D

 

ugh -_- I really should change my forewords!! Since I changed my plot several times, it actually no longer makes sense XDD