₯₰ The Second Hall

ТαяѲт ςαяδѕ

You open your eyes tiredly and groan as you see a huge grandfather’s clock right in your face.  You were thirty minutes late for work, so you mentally punch yourself and stoop to jump out of your…

 

10 meters high bed?!

 

You feel a light wave of vertigo and sit down slowly.  You can actually feel the bed swaying precariously as you tensed on the soft, cushy duvets around you. You take a deep breath and settle to the only sensible conclusion you can come up with: just find Jiyong and get out of there ASAP.

 

You look around and find yourself in a heavily decorated hall, and instead of the delicate grandeur of the first one you’ve seen, it was extremely gaudy and cheap-looking. Endless tinsel and baubles stretched across the walls and ceilings, little rainbow lights flashing a disco affect on the golden floors. The ceiling hung heavy with countless plastic chandeliers, the different coloured plastics glistening in dull light.

 

You study the floors closely as you keep seeing little pink dots scurrying in and out of the hall, through little holes situated in regular intervals next to the walls. You gasp as you make out the little ballerina figurines, their glassy, shiny poses unchanging from their elaborate shapes as they moved.

 

You lean forward unconsciously to study them more closely, but you feel your heart skip a beat as you feel yourself tipping out of the mattress, your hands slipping on the soft duvet. Your vision goes white as blankness clutches you.

 

You close your eyes, ready for the final crash, but it doesn’t come; instead, your body hits something extremely soft and springy, and it bounds upwards and down again to hit a less softer and springy material, and then again, and again, and again, and again, until your body is finally settled flat on the rubbery substance.

 

You don’t dare to open your eyes until you suddenly hear a tiny relieved sigh next to your left ear.

 

You crack your eyes open and blink as you find yourself looking at countless little tin soldiers holding up giant cubes of colourful translucent material. They all turn to face you, and the thousands of painted faces crack into a wide grin, their little forms suddenly gathering around you. You continuously blink as a tin soldier in a black coat ran all over your body, examining every limb carefully.

 

When he finally reached your toes, he turned to look at you with a happy grin. ‘Everything’s fine, miss! Nothing at all is amiss!’

 

You open your mouth to speak, but nothing comes out – you have seen these tin soldiers once already, but you’re still not used to how they move and talk and do… everything else…

 

The tin soldier in black studies your face and nods. ‘Hm, maybe miss is feeling bad, let’s take her before master is sad!’ He rummages through his painted pockets and brings out a whistle. He blows it loudly, getting every tin soldier to line up quietly instantly.

 

‘Master is waiting for us, let’s go as quick as a bus!’

 

You try and stop yourself from giggling at the cute little rhymes the soldier was making up. You turn to see what the rest of the soldiers were doing, but you gasp as the piece of soft material beneath you starts sliding slowly across to the nearest wall. You grab the edges of the soft material and push your head down to see what’s moving you. You laugh as you see the tin soldiers on roller skates, and you smile at the one who blushes when he noticed that you were looking at him. He turns to you and warns you in an embarrassed voice.

 

‘Miss, Miss, this ride goes many ways, I suggest that you buckle up, and sit down safe and …. Okay?’ He adds after a pause to make everything rhyme.

 

You nod lightly and was about to ask him why their speeches were all rhyming, but you pull up as the little cube beneath you gained lightning speed all of the sudden. You gasp as you see the wall coming up dangerously fast, and you shout for the soldiers to stop, but they continue to speed up, ignoring your frantic calls. You close your eyes in brace for the crash, but open it slowly as you feel nothing but the rushing wind. You blink as you find yourself sliding vertically up the wall of the hall, zigzagging to avoid the little baubles and lines of tinsels.

 

‘What the-’

 

You stop in mid-sentence as you’re suddenly on the ceiling. The tin soldier in black shouts at you to try and get heard through the wind.

 

‘Miss! Think of where you want to go! If you don’t think fast, we’ll end up as dough!’

 

You feel your mind flashing a thought to you to observe this absurd moment and laugh, but you block everything off and think of the one person you know who you can trust down here.

 

You wait for something to happen, but you feel nothing change as the wind continued to rush past your face. You hear the panicked tone of the black coated soldier.

 

‘Please think of it more strongly! Or we shall be all gooey!’

 

You quickly close your eyes and think of Jiyong harder, but as you feel nothing changing at all, you try to remember his distinctive scent; you instantly call up his unforgettable aroma: Cinammon, mint and a hint of… wine?

 

The wind was gone, and everything was suddenly warm and comforting –

 

 

You knew that you have arrived to Le Bateleur’s house.

 

T^T I was going to update with my special little creations, but I couldn't T^T this sotry is just WAY TOO RANDOM.... I really need to get ,yself a decent plan..... WOW... how dissapointing =_________= Please comment and sunscribe though <3 you guys know what keeps me alive, right? XD