₯₰ Positivité

ТαяѲт ςαяδѕ

 

 

 

 

You buried your head deeper into Onew’s shoulders and relished in that delicious scent that you would probably never really get used to. You ignored Onew’s awkward twitch at your touch and thought about how everyone you knew seemed to have some kind of special scent that was unique to them only – even your younger brother had a light waft of oranges and almonds; and of course, Jiyong, with his spectacular cinnamon and wine…… Taemin? Did he have a scent? You puzzled over the question, trying to recall anything from the short times you saw him. And it hit you, as you remembered something that you could not really think of; something that you didn’t have in mind that moment, but could remember now – the nostalgic trip down memory lane, with that unfathomable, undistinguished scent that you took so naturally, that you could not actually remember it….

 

‘We’re here.’

 

Onew said, and after giving you a soft smile, he suddenly passed you from his arms to another. Something extremely hard and cold wrapped around your body and you gasped in surprise and looked up, only to meet with the face of a tin soldier. Your eyes widened and you felt your jaw drop at the huge size of these soldiers – they were about a meter taller than you – when did Jiyong create these hybrid… Ah wait, you were the one who had shrunk.

 

‘Hello, miss.’

 

You blinked as the voice was more husky and commanding than you remembered the tin soldiers to have possessed, and you suddenly notice the scent, hovering over your body – digging up memories, browning, like a fading photo dipped in water: Everything was familiar. You looked away as your heart was hammering, pumping blood through your arteries, quick enough for you to feel the awkward sensation along your body. The cold metal melted away, and you gasped as it was replaced with human warmth. A warm hand firmly held your chin and forced it back to its previous position, and as you looked up, charcoal black eyes greeted you amusedly.

 

‘I’ve come to collect you.’

 

You found it hard to breathe and you felt your hands getting clammy. The distance between your face and Taemin’s was a tiny ten centimetre gap, and you instinctively backed away from him, burying yourself deeper into his warm arms. He chuckled and ruffled your hair.

 

‘See? She’s so trouble-free when she’s with me.’

 

‘Trouble-free? How about that ‘incident’ in that bar? The one where she nearly got ?’ Onew retaliated off-handedly, his honey voice contrasting with the slightly annoyed note in his voice.

 

‘You’re the one to talk – What happened when she encountered the mad woman again?’ Taemin narrowed his eyes, his joking tone wavering.

 

‘At least I came back as quick as I could – you waited for the moment, not wanting to get involved unless you absolutely needed to.’ Onew’s voice was spiked, annoyance over-riding his liquid-quality voice.

 

Taemin clenched his fists and you felt him stiffen slightly. You started to fidget nervously as strange tension started to run high between the two figures. Onew opened his mouth to say something else, but noticing your nervous expression, he stopped, pursing his lips into a thin line.

 

‘…Right. I should be going.’ He said slowly, his soft voice back to its original state.

 

You felt oddly disappointed that he was going. ‘Oh… Okay, then…’

 

Your eyes widened as he suddenly stalked towards you and Taemin, and your entire body froze with shock as a pair of sweet lips crushed against yours. You’re overwhelmed by the thick, dark chocolate and your senses are numbed down into a low buzz as Onew’s tongue gently ran along your lips. You could still feel his sweet breath as his presence left you as fast as it came – He stepped backwards and bowed at you elegantly, a hint of mischievousness adorning his perfect face. His hair was ruffling in the wind, shining golden.

 

‘My lady.’ He mouthed, laughing at your dumbstruck expression.

 

And a blast of cool air and he was gone, taken by the summer breeze.

 

Your hands automatically reached up to your lips, and you blushed crimson as a taste of honey and chocolate lingered by your mouth. A low voice disrupted your flow of embarrassed thoughts and brought you back into the reality. Taemin had a dangerous expression on his face as he looked down at you, his arms pulling you closer and more firmly. He looked beyond pissed.

 

‘Right.’

 

He suddenly let you go, and you let out a cry as you hit the cobbled floors, hard. Before you had any time to recover, a warm body pressed up against yours, forcing your back to the wall. You couldn’t help but feel embarrassed as you ended up trapped between the walls and Taemin’s arms. You tried to duck sideways, away from him, but merely pressed harder, restraining your arms with his hands easily.

 

You started to grow a little annoyed with yourself as you kept blushing, and you resisted harder, more genuine this time. Completely unaffected by your struggles, he placed his head next to your left ear, tickling your face with his steady breathing.

 

‘There’s a few things you need to know.’

 

He crushed his lips against yours roughly, banging your head against the wall. Your eyes watered slightly as the pain shot from the back of your head, but you had no time to think about anything as he bit your bottom lip impatiently. You gasped and he slid his tongue in, exploring your mouth forcefully. He pulled up just as you were struggling for breath.

 

‘You’re lips are mine.’

 

‘Wh-wh-’

 

Without giving you the time to recover, he kissed you again, more tenderly and less violently. Your heart fluttered irregularly as his scent washed over you.

 

‘So, you’re not allowed to kiss anyone other than me.’  He smiled, his luscious pink lips. His raven black hair tousled in the wind, and you were suddenly filled with the desire to run your hands through and see if it was soft as it looked.

 

‘Understood?’

 

You tried to free your hands from his iron grip, but once again, he totally ignored you and your lips, laughing at your surprised twitch. At least, you thought, he wasn’t angry any more…

 

‘Answer.’

 

His black eyes bore into yours, and you looked away, wondering if your heart could beat any faster and louder than it was. As you felt his prickling gaze, a sudden wave of defiance washed over you.

 

‘…Wh-why should I?’ You stuttered, unable to look at him properly. ‘I can kiss other people if I want!’

 

There was a silence, and you gulped nervously, your previous confidence completely gone. Your eyes flew up in surprise when he started chuckling, clearly amused.

 

‘What?’ You frowned, feeling strangely annoyed at his reaction.

 

He stopped chuckling and tilted his head, his ivory white skin contrasting with his black shirt.

 

‘Why?’ He said dryly, and enveloped you into another deep kiss, forcing your mouth open and running through the soft skin on your upper mouth slowly. You squeaked and tried to pull back, but he didn’t let you, grabbing your arms and wrapping it around his slender neck. As you gave up trying to struggle and waited for him to finish, you noticed that he tasted like his scent – unveiled and nostalgic. Just as you were actually starting to enjoy the smothering sensation, he broke apart, his lips curving into a satisfactory smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘Because you’re mine.’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This actually took me like.... 3 hours o.o LONGEST EVER!!!! SIGH I'm so frickin tired ㅠㅠㅠ

I hope it wasn't too gross... I tried to add iness, but it ended up a little too cliche

 

I love everyone :]

 

 

 

~Yum seungho in, and out