₯₰ Mir Time

ТαяѲт ςαяδѕ

 

 

 

 

 

After that rather embarrassing statement and that possessive grin, Taemin stepped backwards, letting you go. You felt strangely empty and cold as the warmth left your body. Chuckling at your unintentional wistful expression, he drew a circle in front of him, his slim finger tracing a faint shimmering gold, slicing the air fluidly.

 

‘Let’s introduce another one of your cards, shall we?’

 

He drew a small square inside the circle, grinning all the way at your mesmerized stare. The square tilted clockwise, clockwork sounding as it spun slowly. Golden gears started to appear in the circle, shimmering gently and spinning. A confusing and delicate array of gears and machinery started to build up around you and Taemin, the little spinning square as the core. Little hisses from the fumes around the active machinery, shining puffs of air replacing the grey smoke of any regular fume. Taemin tilted his head in amusement as he studied the structure.

 

‘La Roue de Fortune.’ He chuckled.

 

‘What?’

 

Before you could hear his reply, he was already gone, tossing you a small key just before melting into the shadows. You blinked at his sudden disappearance and quickly bent down the retrieve the small silver key as it clanged on the cobbled stone road besides your feet. It was a normal key – just like those normal ones you found everywhere. House keys, locker keys, bike keys…

 

You were suddenly extremely aware of your surroundings as everything stopped. Silence as the gears and machinery halted with a final creak.

 

And then the golden dot, a mere centimetre away from your face, drew a rectangle, agonisingly slowly, into what looked like a door. After a moment of hesitation, you sighed and pushed through – no point turning back now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bodies melded together and arms were held up high and waving to the strong, thudding tempo of the music from the huge speakers situated around the club. The lights were a blend of colours, bright and flashing, lighting up the stage as people prepared themselves for the night’s gig.

 

‘Are we ready for this?!’

 

A voice rang out from the DJ decks, and screams and shouts rang out deafeningly, boasting the maximum adrenaline. Hearing the answer, the music and the lights turned off abruptly, raising the tension as people were enclosed in a complete darkness and stillness. The crowd roared in excitement, hundreds and hundreds voices, screaming out loud. Waiting.

 

A low, heart-thudding note rang out from the speakers.

 

Boom.

 

The crowd went ecstatic.

 

Boom.

 

The people started to move to the beat, rushing forwards with the rest of the people, their sense of direction unavailable to them.

 

Boom.

 

Goosebumps as the noise rang out slightly faster. Thudding against the mass of bodies physically.

 

Boom.

 

A flash of neon light. A wave of screams as it flashed again, straight across their vision. The low beat gradually built up, the tension building up with the crowd as they screamed and roared and shouted, pushing against foreign bodies as they started moving in the darkness. The entire club shook with each beat, the floors reverberating as the speakers on the floor tiles rang out with the noise continuously.

 

A sudden explosion of sounds, booming and rushing out of the speakers. The steady beat turned irregular, the deafening club music starting to crash into the club. Lines and shapes of Bright, vibrant green neon flashed out from the stage, standing out blindingly against the complete blackness. The lines of neon whipped against the stage floor at the same time, and the figures started to move to the thudding beat - with the crowd raging out, chanting names in unison. The entire set of stage lights momentarily, blinding the crowd at its brilliance. The crazy screams followed shortly after. The music stopped – just for a few seconds.

 

Boom.

 

 

Boom.

 

 

Huge flares of glittering firework lit up the entire club, the music exploding out with them, lighting up the figures on the stage. A boy grinning as he saw the milling sea of the crowd – the deafening roar of the music pumping him up more than he already was.

 

 

 

 

 

Mir time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AHHH ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ WHHY IS IT THAT I CAN NEVER GET THE SCENE TO BE AS AMAZING AS I IMAGINE IT??? this scene was meant to be a personal highlight of the story so far, with sweet little Mir as the savage (?) dancing machine ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

 

damn. the building the suspense part ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ