₯₰ La Roue de Fortune ~ Deux

ТαяѲт ςαяδѕ

 

 

 

 

 

 

Onew sighed and carefully walked towards a small hunched figure, rolled up in a ball on a green plastic chair.

 

The boy growled and threw the clock that hung next to him. Onew shook his head. He should know better than that.

 

‘You know it won’t work.’

 

The clock vanished.

 

‘I didn’t allow you to throw that, so you never threw that.’

 

The boy ignored him and got up, picking up the plastic chair and throwing it violently towards Onew.

 

Onew’s chocolate brown eyes narrowed into a dangerous expression. An inch from his face, the chair crumpled and was thrown back at the boy with equal force.

 

‘No. That’s just being rude. You know who I am.’

 

The boy nonchalantly threw aside the crumpled chair with a light flick of his wrists and ripped off a vending machine from the wall, looking out-of-place as he threw the huge object easily. He looked quietly at Onew’s annoyed face.

 

‘Go away.’

 

‘Don’t you know who I am?’

 

The boy paused from reaching for another vending machine. He turned around slowly, a strange look on his pale face.

 

‘Master of Most, Le Fou, go away. You’re wanted somewhere else.’

 

Onew stopped in his tracks. La Roue de Fortune is the card of fate, change, process of realization and turning point. He is a taboo, but initially, he’s existence was made by the user, whom the card would do its utmost to help.

 

‘I’m wanted where? Is this… something to do with her?’

 

The boy ripped another vending machine cleanly off the wall, plaster flaking everywhere as he proceeded to throw it towards Onew.

 

‘…Yes.’

 

The vending machine disappeared as Onew commanded it to non-existence. He thought carefully. Something very important has happened if the card was trying to override the taboo in worry for the user. La Roue de fortune was embarrassed, and he was trying to help.

 

‘Has something happened to her??’

 

The boy’s long lashes hid his large eyes as he looked down. He slowly sank to the floor and hugged his knees.

 

‘Go to Le Jugement’s hall. You’ll find her there.’

 

Onew froze.

 

‘What?’

 

‘I can see the huge turning point.’

 

The boy paused, and a hopeful note coloured his tone as he carried on a little quicker.

 

‘It may be able to override the old turning point...! I may even start residing in Le Jugement’s hall…’

 

But Onew wasn’t listening –

 

His mind was completely blank. A pure, ugly white space of nothingness.

 

Le Jugement’s hall could only mean… one thing.

 

 

 

 

 

Onew started running.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taemin: HEY HEY WAIT. WHY THE HELL IS THIS UPDATE SO SHORT?

Youjin: ...

Onew: Have pity on her - her save file corrupted and 3 hours worth of writing.... poof

Jiyong: Yeah. And wasted 3 hours of her studying time too - lol

Youjin: ....ㅜㅠ 

 

 

 

As a replacement, I quickly answered most of the questions sent to me ^^;;;

 

 

SO – let’s begin, shall we? 8D

 

  1.  Is it based or has some references to books /stories except for the tarot cards itself?

 

No, ‘ТαяѲт ςαяδѕ’ is a completely original fiction by me ^^ (believe it or not). I don’t think it’s based with anything I know, because I generally detest copying ^^;; HOWEVER, I think I unintentionally took some things off Alice In Wonderland – I read the entire thing again a few days ago and it was really vibin’ Alice ;D

 

  1. What are Taboo Cards?

 

SIGH MEGA SIGH

 

I tried to add in a bit about taboo cards in the last chapter, but it didn’t fit in, so I had to take it out ㅠㅜㅜyes yes, it’s all my fault people…..

 

Taboo cards are cards that are ‘infected’ – I won’t reveal too much, but you can know that La Roue de Fortunes is a taboo card. All the other cards from a user’s set is automatically set to be a support to the user – not harm them :D Please note that taboo cards are NOT originally bad, but turns out like that if the card it angry/ annoyed etc.

 

  1. I don’t understand the long corridor thingy. Can you explain?

 

(ㅠㅜㅜ) One of the meanings of La Roue de Fortunes is ‘Turning point’ – That hospital corridor was YOU’s turning point. Normally, a person’s turning point changes during their lifetime, but it seems that YOU’s turning point in the hospital was so great that YOU’s La Roue de Fortunes was trapped in there ever since ^^ it got angry and absorbed YOU to harm her D: Jiyong, Onew and Taemin got a bit pissed. Taem tried to kill it, Jiyong stopped him, and Onew is trying his best to fix it ;D

 

  1. Is Mir blood-related to YOU?

 

Hm, I’m not sure if I should answer this or not, but everyone probably guessed already as I was like IT’S NOT D:

 

I’ll leave the rest to your imagination.

 

  1. Why is everyone called two things? Like ‘Le Fou’ and ‘Le Bateleur’ and then Onew and Jiyong? And can you clear up who’s the ‘La’ and ‘Le’?

 

Names such as ‘Le Bateleur’ are CARD names – translated, it means ‘The Magician’. Other examples are ‘La Roue de Fortune’ – ‘The Wheel of Fortune’, ‘La Force’ – ‘The Strength’, and ‘Le Fou’ – ‘The Fool’.

 

  1. How are you able to write about all those fantasy details in the world where GD and Taemin lives? Do you get inspired by anything?

 

Hm.. I’ve got this question twice :D To answer your question, no I don’t. I mean, it’s not really hard thinking about random stuff, right? I literally make up as I go along – I wrote about tin soldiers when I ate a tin soldier chocolate bar (:D), I wrote about the ballerina figurines when I broke my mum’s china ballerina figurine (D’:), and I wrote about the lego bricks when I stepped on one and had a cut on my sole for two weeks ^^

 

 

Anyways.

 

  1. Are other cards going to make an appearance in the fic?

 

Yep :D

 

  1. Is YOU the only person in your fic who has a set of tarot cards? Does it mean that every human in your fic has a set of tarot cards??

 

Jiyong, the master of the cards, is the only one who can create blank cards :D it’s up to the user to fill those cards – things of importance to the user’s life usually fills them. However, YOU is not the only one in the fic to have a set of tarot cards….

 

 

 

*And 4 questions I had to ditch ㅠㅜㅜSORRY!