₯₰ La Force Une

ТαяѲт ςαяδѕ

Jiyong looks at you as if he wanted an answer, but you continue to blink, staring at his sculptured face stupidly. You frown and look down as you mentally hit yourself for acting like a complete moron. Your chin is suddenly tipped upwards as a hand lifts your face gently. You hold your breath in shock as his face was a mere centimeter away from yours, and you automatically lean forward and prepare yourself for a kiss…

 

Until your lips meet with something unexpected. You open your eyes and is shocked to see a small card pushed against your face. You look upwards and you see Jiyong, blinking rapidly at your unexpected reaction to his cards. Your face burn and you look away in an attempt to hide your furious embarrassment. He takes a cautious look at you and taps your head once.

 

‘As you don’t seem to feel well, do you want to see what I’ve made for you?’ He smiles brightly and sits in front of you.

 

You refuse to say anything, and he shrugs, chuckling lightly.

 

‘Look at me.’ He orders, his tone suddenly deepening in layer; emphasizing the smoothness and the sweet texture of his voice.

 

You are suddenly struck with the urge to look at his face, and you desperately look up, forgetting about your embarrassment instantly.

 

He smiles. ‘Good girl.’ He whistles a strange tune, bringing goose bumps to your arms. You look sideways as you suddenly hear a series clockworks, moving closer to you by sound. You peer around a big, wooden box, and see a little tin soldier marching towards you. Jiyong eagerly looks at your face and lifts the tin soldier gently off the zigzagged tiles.

 

‘Do you like it?’ He flashes his even, white teeth. ‘I normally don’t give things like this away for free, but it’s necessary, I think.’ You gasp as he brings his hands to your face, and by the time you blinked, his white hands were full of little cards similar to the one you saw earlier.

 

He flicks his fingers and a card is hung mid-air, bobbing slightly in the front of your face.

 

‘This little guy over here,’ Jiyong points at the tin soldier on his palm. You don’t know why, but you could swear that the little painted face was frowning at you. ‘Is La Force Une, he’ll be there to protect you….’ Jiyong suddenly glares at the little soldier. ‘Right?’

 

To your amazement, the little tin soldier scowled, the painted mouth pulling downwards, and the carved eyebrows knitting together. You feel faint as it suddenly spoke.

 

‘What the hell Jiyong!’ His voice was surprisingly human. ‘You woke me up just cos of HER?’

 

You suddenly feel annoyed at the tone the doll is speaking to both of you. ‘What’s wrong with ME?!’ You answer indignantly, feeling stupid as you shouted at the tin soldier.

 

The doll was suddenly silent, and he shoved his tin arms in his red coat pocket. ‘Forget it.’ You feel as if you could rule the world. ‘I feel stupid arguing with an ugly human like you.’ You have the urge to go and squash the little piece of metal into something unrecognizable in shape.

 

Jiyong quickly interrupted your thoughts on how to dismantle a tin soldier and pointed at the card to prevent you from doing something regrettable.

 

You look up and blink as you see nothing but a blank card with the name ‘La Force’ in beautiful script. ‘There’s…. nothing on the card…’

 

‘Exactly!’ Jiyong smiles at you pleasantly. ‘This is what I made for you actually – these tarot cards.’ he spread the small deck in mid-air, forming a little square next to his shoulders. Every card was empty except for the one furthest to the right. You squint to read.

 

‘Le…. Bateleur?’ You rummage through your French lessons in your brain. ‘The magician?’

 

Jiyong’s face looked slightly panicked, but after you look away to study the card again, it was gone, replaced with a clear card.

 

 You gasp. ‘It’s gone!’

 

Jiyong ignores you and continues with his speech. ‘These cards will be filled when you see the true form of each of the figures important to your life – it defers with each people, but your…’ He seemed slightly hesitant. ‘First one was already decided anyway.’ He looked slightly guilty. ‘I drew your tarot a few hours ago, waiting for you to arrive…’

 

The intricate grandfather’s clock on the far end of the round shaped room chimed, bringing the whole room into a sudden confusion. Tin soldiers popped out from everywhere and everything, gathering at Jiyong’s sitting form. 

 

‘Master!’ A tin soldier in a blue coat cried. ‘You’re late!!’

 

Jiyong sighed and got up. He looks at you tiredly and waves goodbye. ‘I AM really late. It’s going to be messy here soon…’ He smiles at you and hands you the tin soldier in red. ‘Goodbye ________; I’ll see you soon…’

 

Jiyong’s voice fades away, and everything blurs. You rub your eyes in an attempt to see clearly, but you cannot; you body is frozen with a great mass of tiredness. It felt different when the rabbit did this to you…. Your last thought was that Jiyong’s spell is much nicer...

 

 

A quick update once again XD I'm actually very happy that I can do it without forcing myself :) YOU stories are so much easier to write than normal ones <333 And oohhh... Jiyong's hiding something ;) I was mentally squealing when I was writing about the little tin sodiers <3 they seem so cute!!! >.< I love tin soldiers :) oh hoo........... this is going to be so intersting <3333

IMPORTANT NOTE!!!!!!! EVERYONE!!!! WHEN YOU'RE READING MY STORY, PLEASE DON'T READ UNDANKBAR'S COLLECTION OF TAROT CARDS!!! IT'S COS IT'LL GIVE EVERYTHING AWAY INSTANTLY =_= AND THAT'D JUST RUIN THE WHOLE STORY!!!! (SORRY YOUHEE UNNIE T^T) OKAY??????? PLEASE~!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone, check out the forewords <3 I added the video of BUTTERFLY by G-dragon <3 when I saw it today, I was like OMFG IT'S LIKE MY STORY ADVERTISEMENT XDDD G-dragon dresses nearly the same wasy as I portray him here =_= I was like.... WOWWWWWWW.......