Case Accepted

Secret Agent

Your POV

I sat infront of my laptop as I think through.

Flashbacks~

"He maybe the one who killed your family...."

I pause for awhile, as I don't know how to react. Knowing I have finally found the cold blooded murderer who killed my family,  to be honest I don't know how to react. In the past, when I he ask me what I would do when I found out the murderer, my first reaction is I would kill the person. Now, this is happening and I just sit there like a fool.

"Maybe...?" I asked.

"That time, your father took up the case, it is related to him. It is a high chance he is the one." He reply.

I chukle, I smile, I took in a deep breath. I nodded my head a few times.

"_____, are you sure you are okay? Do you want to reconsider if you want to take up this case?" He ask again.

I shake my head, even if I don't know how to react, one thing I am sure, I am taking up this case.

"Ani, I don't need to reconsider, I will take up this case." I reply.

"Alright, I will leave you both to do the planing alright? ______, don't think too much, ok?" He said standing up.

I nodded as he left for the door. Taehyun sit there awkwardly.

"I am ok, tell me more about the event." I said.

He nodded and adjust his seat.

"Emmm, this event is to celebrate the opening of a big ship. Well, now they are buliding this ship and hope to by next year January the 10th, the will complete the ship. This ship is build and there is a lot of entertainment in it, the purpose is to let people to have fun, and of course, they will make a lot of money. This ship will travel to other country to to also let others try it, but it is only country that is close to Korea of course. The ship can hold about close to 1 thousand people? We have received that Chief Long is targeting this event. We need to find out his motive soon and stop him." He explain.

I look at the date today. 9th January. "We don't have much time left. Alright, I will contact you when I have doubts on this case. I will do the planing."

He nodded and stood up.

"Nice meeting you and hope we can be partners in other cases as well." He smile and held his hand out.

I shake his hand and walk with him to the door.

"_______, you alright?" He asked.

I nodded and smile and he left. I close the door and take in a deep breath. I went to my room and take out a stick of cigarette and lit it. I puff as I open and read the documents. Thoughts run through my mind as I puff my cigarette. When I am done, I throw my cigarette away and went to my work room.

Back to present~

I open up my laptop and start searching for the things I needed. After about 5 hours, I have done with the plans. I paste up my plan on a big whiteboard and scribble something on the board. Lastly, I paste Chief Long picture at the top right hand corner of my whiteboard. I went and take a can of beer and sit on my chair looking at my plan. I caculate if everything went smoothly, I will capture him before 10th January. For the first time, I am not very confident with my plan. The other cases I will be confident but this case, something tells me it is not right. I turn my chair and pick up my family photo.

"Is this my last case....? Appa, omma, are you all watching from above?" I start sobbing as I remember how I am back then, I felt lonely again.

I place back the photo and close my eyes to relax myself. The face of Chief Long appear. Till my death, I will always remember his face no matter how his face change. I open my eyes and look at the time. 1:08am. I stood up and went to bed.

The next day~

I woke up at 8am as I could not sleep and went to wash my face. I wore my sports attire and sports shoes and went out to run. I plug in my ear piece and run. While running, I didn't care about my surroundings as I think about my plan. I keep run and before I knew it, someone pull me back. Then I saw infront of me a car drove pass me. I look behind and saw Taehyun with a serious face. I take off my earpiece.

"Yah, do you know how dangeous it is?" He asked.

People are looking at us. I smile and walk towards a park. I sat on the bench and he came and sit beside me.

"Sometimes...." I start.

He look at me if wanting me to contiune.

"I feel lonely... I blame people after my loss. I really wish that I could just die while working in a case... There is no one and nothing for me to live in this world..." I contiune.

There is a awkward silence. Oh ya, he is shy. He cough awkwardly.

"Well... You can't die. You still have this big case, if you die, how am I going to explain things to my boss?" He said.

I laugh and hit his shoulder.

"Thanks...." I said and look down on the ground.

"For?" He look at me.

"For saving me and cheering me up." I smile at him.

"Well, you own me one right?" He smile back.

I look at him confuse. He stood up and look at me.

"I am hungry now, you got to treat me." He laugh.

I smile and nodded. I stood up and drag his arm.

"Okok, come on!" I said to him.

We spent about 1 hour in the cafe talking about things. For that moment, I forgot about the case, my family all. I am just focus on him. After I went back home, I look at my plan once again and correct something that I don't feel it is right. Soon, I am happy with my plan. I start to watch some movie and soon, it is time for me to sleep. I can't sleep as tomorrow will be a big day for me.

"Appa, omma, watch over me from tomorrow onwards, ok?" I whisper as I went to sleep.

A/N: HELLO PEOPLE!! How are you?? Haha, SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!!>< Well, be patient for BAP to come out! HAHAHA:P Well, THANK YOU FOR READING!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!:D Do drop comments and subcribe if you want! See you next time!! Cheers and bye~~