Trouble

Secret Agent

Your POV

"It is the police..." I said and we all look at each other.

"QUICK, RUN!!" The guy said and run, taking the briefcase of the goods.

I then turn and run with Youngjae and Daehyun. We rush into the car and Youngjae switch on the engine and drive as fast as he could.

"We will sure get it from the Chief, no matter if the other guy get caught or not, we will sure get it." Daehyun suddenly said.

"Chief Long...?" I ask.

Daehyun nodded and turn behind.

"We don't know what he would do..."

"Don't worry." I suddenly said.

"What? Why don't worry? We have lost a lot of customers and business." Youngjae said.

"We still have the money, we didn't get caught by the police, therefore, we are safe. We can't do anything too, it is not our fault. Someone betray us." I reply.

The car suddenly went silence.

"Who?" Daehyun ask, almost like a whsiper.

"In this world, we can't trust anyone... The three of us in this car, we can't even trust each other..." I chuckle.

"And the price for trusting? Death..." I contiuned.

I look out of the window as I said that sentence. The silence came again.

"How about your family? Don't you trust them?" Daehyun ask, breaking the silence.

I felt the tears at the edge of my eyes, threaten to fall anytime. I breath in deeply.

"How to trust someone... Who is no longer here...?" I ask and smile.

They both look at each other before Youngjae contiune to focus on the car. His grip for the car handle tighten, as if he don't know what to do.

"Please stop the car." I suddenly said.

Youngjae stop and turn behind.

"Tell Black Dragon I will be back tomorrow..." I order and slam the door shut as I walk in the street. It is about 12 midnight, the weather is cold. I put my hands into the pocket of my leather jacket. Unknowing, I have walked to an playground where my brother, sister and I would play everyday after school. I walk to the two swings and sat on one. Flashback start to pass through my mind.

Flashbacks

"Oppa! I want that swing!" I pouted as my sister and brother take up both the swing.

"You are too young, you can't play the swing!" My Oppa said to me and contiune swinging.

I cry and ran under the slide and sat below. Soon, I felt someone beside me.

"I am just joking, you can have the swing now." My Oppa said as he place his hands over my shoulder.

"Humph, I don't want." I pretended that I am angry and turn my face away from him.

"Oh come on, why are my sister so petty." He pouted and then tickle me, making me laugh.

"Okok, I forgive you!" I said and ran to the swing and play, with my Oppa behind pushing me on the swing.

One day, when I am at the swing waiting for both my Unni and Oppa to come as they have extra lesson, a group of kids came and demand I give them the swing.

"You cannot take the swing! My Oppa and Unni is coming to play! Please play the others!" I beg.

They push me on the floor as they play with the swing. I bled and tears start dropping of my eyes.

"HEY, WHY DID U BULLY MY SISTER?!" I suddenly heard my Oppa shouting from a distance.

"Are you okay?" My Unni ask as I hug her.

I have never felt so scared before. A fight then broke out and people are trying to break the fight. My Oppa have some injuries only, while the others are more badly injured. My Mother is so angry with my Oppa and ask him not to have dinner that night. She ask my Oppa to knelt down and face the wall to reflect what he did. As soon as my mother is asleep, I went to take some biscuit and pass to my Oppa.

"Omma would scold you if she see you here!" My Oppa whisper.

"Omma is asleep, here have this." I pass him the biscuit.

"Why did you fight with them....?" I ask.

"It is my duty as a brother to protect my own sister, yeah?" He laugh and pat my head.

"Oppa..." I suddenly heard my Unni said as she came to us.

She pass him some bread and soft drink and suddenly 3 of us laugh quietly.

End of Flashbacks

"Oppa.... Unni..." I start crying.

"Please, come back... I will let you play the swing, just, just come back...." I whisper.

[A Guy]'s POV(You can guess who is it haha, but no prize!:P)

As I saw her there crying, I want to get over there as soon as possible, be right there beside her. I place my hand on the handle about to open the car door.

"No, control yourself..." I said as I contiune to look at her from the window.

"______, stay strong..." I said as I start the engine and drive away as I can't stand to see her crying anymore.

I hit the car handle as I drive, feeling useless....

Your POV

"Please come to the office as soon as possible." Black Dragon at the end of the line said.

"Okay, got it." I reply and hung the call.

I went to bath and change my clothes. Soon, I am on my way to the office. At the entrance, I meet Daehyun and Youngjae.

"Hey, morning?" Youngjae said and smile.

I just smile and open the door and walk into the office. Black Dragon was at a side.

"She is here." Black Dragon said as soon as I step in.

The chair where it should be Black Dragon siting, is replaced by another guy. The chair suddenly turn and I came face to face with him, finally.... Chief Long....

Before I can do or say anything, he take out a guy and aim at me.

"BANG!!"

A/N: So, another chapter is up!!:) Please comment and subscribe if you want!!:) Do stay tune for the another chapter!!:) To all my readers, THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND I LOVE YOU!!! Cheers and Bye!!!:D