What Happen

Secret Agent

YONGGUK'S POV

I blew out the smoke when the guys are back. 

"Where is she?" Daehyun ask.

"She went to bed." I replied as I put out the cigarette at the ashtray. 

I stood up and walk over to Himchan.

"What do you think you are doing just now?"

"Well, what are you planing to say? You already lied to her that she got into a car accident. Can't possible just say we found her at the roadside and bring her back right? Bring a lady back to a house full of guys, what would she think?" 

"Actually Himchan Hyun is right..." Youngjae support Himchan.

I look away from them and out of the window.

"And you..." Himchan walk over to me.

"Stop it." I stop him from saying and look at him. 

"What now?" 

"Well, let's just hope her memory don't come back. So we can do our stuff. This is your plan right from the start isn't it?" Himchan replied.

"Alright, let's do as planed. Let's go to sleep."

"Hyung...." Zelo called me and I turned to look at him.

"You are gonna act like her boyfriend now right? I mean, this is the plan right...?" Zelo contiuned.

I felt both my cheeks turned red and I turn my back on them walking back to my room. 

"Yeah..." I replied as I open my door.

I lay down on my bed and close my eyes.

"Aishh..."

The next morning~

I woke up and was yawning as I open the door. I saw Zelo and Jongup in the kitchen with her making breakfast. While the rest are at the sofa watching television.

"Yah Zelo!" She scolded Zelo as Zelo drop the bowl of floor on the floor. 

"Morning hyung." Daehyun and Youngjae greeted me.

Zelo, her and Jongup stop what they are doing and look at me. 

"Morning Hyung! Quick go get ready, we are almost done with breakfast." Zelo yelled happily.

I close my door and walk to the toilet to get ready for breakfast. After that, I walk out to the balcony to have a smoke. Suddenly something touches my leg and I look down and saw Milo.

"Hey good morning little buddy." I smile and pick him up. I hug him and play with him when I sense someone looking at me. I turned around and saw she is looking at me.

"Emmm, breakfast is ready." She said. 

I put Milo down and walk pass her to the table. Today's breakfast is pancake. Nice. I sit down and help myself with the pancake. Just when I am about to eat, someone kicked my leg. I look up and saw Zelo looking at me with a fierce look. I wishper 'what' and he look at her who is siting beside me. I get what he mean but I just do not know what to do. Zelo kicked me again, harder this time. 

"Ouch!" I yelled.

All of them look at me and my face turned red. 

"Are you okay?" She ask.

"Err, yeah..." I replied and shoot Zelo my deadly glare. 

"Let me help you with the pancake." I finally said and help her with 3 pieces of pancake onto her plate. I poured maple syrup and 2 cubes of butter on her pancakes. I then poured chocolate milk into her cup and place infront of her.

"Thank you..." She replied.

"Hyung, I want that chocolate milk too~~"  Daehyun said and hand me his cup.

"Yah, pour yourself." I then throw him the packet of chocolate milk.

"Why are you so rough to me..." Daehyun pouted. 

"Alright stop teasing him. Let's eat." Himchan stop our mini conflict and the breakfast began. 

"Later I will be going to the hospital to find out more about your condition." Himchan said.

"Should I go along?" She asked.

"Nah, it's okay. Stay here with John." Himchan smile.

I shoot Himchan my deadly glare, what am I suspose to do?

"You guys must have a lot of stuff to catch up!" Zelo add in.

Aishh, I curse in my heart. Just then, my phone rang and the caller ID shows Chief Long. I look up at BAP excuse myself to answer the call.

"Yes Boss?"

"Black Scopion, how is she?" 

"She lost her memory." 

"Hmm, so what are guys gonna do with her? Maybe not much of a help for us. Then you guys can finish her."

"Well Boss, I think she will do some help for us. In fact, a lot of help. Only we know she lost her memory, the others don't. It is easiler to control things from here."

"Ah, I see. I know I am never wrong about you Black Scopion. Remember to get back to work. We are closing to our big event about the big ship. I will also need you to meet someone for me, he will help us too. I will ask my man to send you the details later."

"Sure boss, see you soon. Bye." 

With that, I hung the call and breath in deeply. Suddenly, there is a knock on the door.

"Come in."

"Is it Cheif Long?" Himchan ask as he walk in and close the door.

"Yup."

"Does he know about her?"

"Yes, but don't worry, I got it." I smile at Himchan.

Himchan and the rest went to the hospital and here I am with her. I smoke as I think and plan everything. 

"Hey..." She called me as she came and sit beisde me.

"Hey..." I reply her.

There is a awkard silence between us. 

"Do you want to know more about yourself?" I asked turning to face her. 

A/N: Hi guys! New chapter is up! Sorry for the short chapter! DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!! LOVE YOU GUYS! See you guys next time, cheers!