A Step Closer

Secret Agent

Your POV

"Then..."

"You are testing me." I contiune.

He pause for awhile before laughing.

"You really do have attitude yeah? Yes, I am testing you, and if I found you are one of them, your fate will be the same as Black Dragon. So, do you want to leave?"

"I would not say no to money." I smile at him.

He smile and pour the tea for me.

"You really do look like my daughter."

I look at him to make sure I did not hear wrongly.

"If my daughter is still alive, her age will be about the same as you. Her attitude is exactly same as you." He smile as he said.

"Don't mind me asking, how did she kick the bucket?" I ask.

He face become serious and he put down his cup.

"Some guy, killed her...." He reply.

There is silence as he just stare into space. Hate and anger begin to grow in me. Some guy killed her, you killed so many lives, how is that fair?

"Sorry, if you don't mind, you may go now. I will get Daehyun to get you to meet me again to talk about your job."

"Understood." I fake a smile at him and stood up.

As soon as I got to my car, I didn't drive and just stare in the space in the car. Before I know it, a tear begin to drop out of my eye. I took out my family photo and look at it as I contiune to tear.

"I don't know if I can hold any longer...."

After that, my phone vibrate at the incoming text.

From: Taehyun<3

Hey, just asking, how is work? Kinda miss you already:(

                                     Yeah... Everything is okay... Miss you too^^

Are you sure? Do you need me now? I can fly to you like superhero!:*

                                Yup, I am sure^^ I feel more like a superhero than you man!:'D

:'( So you have to take care of me!!:)

                                 Please pay me $200 000 every month thank you!:)

Wow, such an expensive superhero!! But worth it;)

                                  Go to work or you can't hire me to protect you!

Yes Boss!!

I laugh at his reply and put away my phone and drive. I drive to a Korean BBQ shop to have my lunch, and this place is where my family like to come to eat when my appa is free. If only they are still here, what would I be doing now...? I spent about 2 hours there and leave. When I am walking back to my car, I saw an mid-aged lady who are wearing old and torn clothes looking hungrily at the freshly bake breads. There is some bread who are displayed outside the shop. The lady then slowly take one of the bread. Thinking no one is looking, she quickly walk off. But, suddenly the owner came out and caught the lady red-handed. The owner shouted at her and push her to the floor.  People are just staring like it is some show. Just as the owner are about to hit her, I grab his hand.

"Not cool for guys to hit ladies ya?" I said.

"Who are you? Why do you care so much? She is just some ing beggar and theift. I will report her to the police. Stay out of this!" He yell at me.

"What if she is your mother? Do you think they want to be this way?" I am getting pissed.

"Don't bring my mother in!" He shouted at me.

I took out some money and throw at him. People have gather around us now.

"Money, is not that important. A person's lives is. If she don't steal that bread, she may die of hunger. I am not bringing your mum in, but I would like her to see how she have raise her son."

With that, I bend down and hand her the bread she have stolen and take out some money and put in her hand.

"Here, take this."

"Watch out!" Suddenly someone yelled at me.

I turn and saw the owner have take a wooden rod and were about to hit me. Before I can react, someone appear infront of me and hug me and the wooden rod hit his back instead. Even though he was wearing sunglasses, I find him familiar. He look up at me through his sunglasses for a minute and stood up. He walk over to the owner and whisper something to him and take the wooden rod before walking off. The guy's face turned pale and he quickly went back in and pack a lot of bread into a plastic bag before coming outside again.

"Here, I am sorry for what I did..." He pass me the bread and when inside again.

"Thank you Miss, Thank you so much." The lady snap me back to reality.

"Hey, it is nothing. Here, this is for you too." I pass her the bag of bread.

"Miss... If you don't mind me saying...." The lady contiune.

"Yes? Carry on."

"I can see, you life is in danger... Please be careful... But, someone will be helping and saving you, just like the nice guy just now. God will bless such a nice lady like you." She smile at me.

I smile back at her and help her up. Then I run to the direction of the guy went but I can't find him any where. I sigh and when back to my car.

Someone's POV

I watch as she run and look around, I know she is looking for me.

"I am sorry, not now ____, not now..."

I press the area where that bastard hit me and it hurts, it may have blue-black. If that hit were to land on her, I would kill that guy.

Your POV

I went back home and saw someone standing outside my house.

"Taehyun?"

He smile as he turn and saw me. He come over and hug me tightly.

"Where have you been? I have been waiting for you." He break the hug and tell me.

"Just went around... Don't you have work?" I ask as I open the door.

"Well, you are more important." He laugh and went into the house with me.

We spend the night cuddling and watching movie. When the movie is over, I walk him to the door.

"Take care when you are driving home." I hold his hand as I said.

"Black Dragon will come over tomorrow with me. He will give you some details about him... I will text you the place if we suspect you maybe watched by their man..."

"Okay. See you tomorrow."

He kiss my lips and look at me in the eyes.

"______, can you promise me something?"

"Anything."

"Promise me you will be safe. Anything, call me first. Solve this case as soon as possible.... I can't wait to be with you openly..."

"I promise." I smile and touch his face.

Author's Note: HIYA!! Well, another chapter is up! Do comment because a comment MEANS A LOT TO ME!!:) Well, I kinda run out of ideas on my BAP One Shot story, do mention me @allaboutbang on twitter if you have any story in mind! Do comment down if you have any idea. Well, do follow me @allaboutbang on both twitter and instagram. It will be about BAP and might be about fanfic, like when I will be writing etc. For Singapore people who are following me, I am selling some BAP stuffs and you may want to check it out on the instagram:) Do mention me @allaboutbang say 'BYGiloveyou' for a follow back:) Because this way I would know you are my fanfic reader;) For instagram, do comment at any post 'BYGiloveyou' for a follow back:) Do follow me as I am lacking followers>< Alright, lastly, I LOVE YOU FOR SUPPORTING ME TILL NOW!!:) See you next time! Cheers and bye~~