Dream Came True?

Secret Agent

Your POV

'BANG!'

I woke up with cold sweat all over my body.

"Thank Godness it is just a dream...." I whisper and clean the sweat at my forehead.

But still, my heart beats very fast, and I have a feeling that this will al come true... I stood up and just as I am about to walk over to my bathroom, my phone ring. I pause for a moment and look at the phone that is ringing. I walk over and I felt relieved. It is my personal phone, not my working phone.

"Hey." I greeted the person at the end of the line.

"Hey." Taehyun greeted back at me.

There is a short silence before he spoke again.

"How is work...?" He asked.

"Great, just that I still didn't get a chance to see him." I laugh sacarsticly.

"You know someone have called the police and expose the place where Cheif Long brought his drug. Good job." I heard him smiling.

"What?" I ask again.

".....Isn't that you who expose?"

"Me....? I was there, why would I expose...?" I ask him and there is a silence again.

"You mean, someone eles have done it?"

I nodded my head. "I have not yet gotten all their trust, why would I expose it?"

"That means that...." He pause, like something is holding him back.

"Someone is trying to harm you...." He contiune.

That sentence have been running through my head after I have hung the call with Taehyun. Someone.... But who...? Daehyun or Youngjae..? Can't be, they were there. Suddenly, something have make me come ack to the real world. It is my phone, my working phone. I slowly walk over to it and pick it up. My hand froze when I saw his name on the screen. Black Dragon....

"Hello?" I answered.

"Please come back to the office by today."

I can hear him smiling to himself. I hung the phone and push my hair back. I took a deep breath and went to wash up. I went to my room and take my family photo and look at it.

"Wait for me..." I smile at them.

I quietly put down the photo and went to take my things and walk to my car. I drove to the place and switch off the engine. I took out a cigarette and lit it. I inhale the smoke, hopping it will take away some of my fear. After smoking, I throw away the cigarette and open the car door. I slowly walk inside and to the office. As I walk in, I saw Youngjae and Daehyun in the middle. Black Dragon standing beside the table. Someone is sitting on the chair, the back facing me. There are people standing at each side of the room. I didn't take much notice of them and walk towards Youngjae and Daehyun.

"Chief, she is here." Black Dragon bow.

The chair turn and I finally come face to face with him. He have a fierce look on his face. One of his arm is fully tattooed with a dragon. The Dragon seems like going around his arm. He stood up and slowly walk towards me and stood infront of me.

"Dreamcatcher...." He said.

"Your name is well known. I guess I don't need to explain again why I called you all to come here."

I clenched my fist, trying to hold back my hate and anger towards him. There is no more fear, after seeing the guy who is responsilble for my family death, there is no more fear.

"So many years, I have been working in the dark side of society. I have seen too many undercover cops." He chuckled.

"I am never wrong about seeing people. But, after yesterday, I guess I am wrong." He contiune.

He pull out a gun and look at it.

"After a few months, I guess I have to use it again...." He said and laugh.

He pointed the gun at Daehyun.

"Is it you?"

"Or you?" He move and pointed at Youngjae.

The he look at me before moving to me, and point the gun at me.

"Or you...?" He smile at me.

"Chief, she just joined us, so high possiblity is her." I heard Black Dragon spoke up.

Chief long smile and said.

"So is you, uh?"

I look at him in the eyes and spoke up.

"When the police catch us, they need prove. Where is your prove then?"

He laugh and shake his head.

"I am sorry, we are not the white side, but the dark side. Goodbye..."

I close my eyes, clenching my fist.

"BANG!"

Author's Note: Another chapter is up!! I am sorry for the LONG UPDATE!!!>< I have school and work, and it makes me harder to update>< THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO SUPPORT THIS FANFIC, LOVE YOU GUYS!!:D Please comment below your thoughts and all. See you next time!! Cheers and bye~