A Step Closer

Secret Agent

Your POV

"Ring!!!" My alarm sound and I woke up.

"Aish..." I am so tired and I contiune to lay on my bed.

Suddenly, I felt my handphone vibrating on the incoming call.

"Hello?" I ask in frustration.

"This is Black Dragon, sorry to disturb your sleep. Today we will be receiving some goods. Prepare and reach my office by 7pm." Black Dragon say.

"Okay, see you later." I reply him and hung the call.

I contiune my sleep till 4pm before I wake up. I have prepare all and by 6, I leave my house to Black Dragon's office.

"Today, you will follow 2 guys to collect it. You should know how to do it, right?" Black Dragon ask.

I nodded my head and he call 2 guys to come in.

"This is Daehyun and this is Youngjae. Please be careful." Black Dragon contiune.

"Okay, you can call me Dreamcatcher. Nice to meet you." I speak up.

They just bow at me and walk out. I turn to Black Dragon and pass him my phone and he pass me another phone. I then followed Daehyun ad Youngjae as they walk to the car. Daehyun have a mask covering his nose, mouth and chin. Youngjae then start driving the car. Throughtout the journey, it is so quiet.

"How long have you all been doing this?" I ask.

"Few years." Youngjae reply me.

I nodded my head. Somehow, there is something about them that me want to know them more.

"What about you?" Youngjae ask.

"Few years too." I reply.

"I never saw you working here before, why do you suddenly want to work here?" Youngjae contiune.

"Money." I sense something is wrong here.

"You do love money a lot, don't you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Dreamcatcher, this name have a lot of story behind it... As far as I know, you would do anything for money. And when we know we will be working with you, we are kinda scared at first." Youngjae laugh.

"Scared?" I ask.

"You know, what if Black Dragon ask you to kill us for money."

I smile and look out the window.

"Why do you need so much money?" Suddenly Daehyun ask.

I look at the mirror and saw him looking back at me.

"There is never enough money, right?" I smile.

He nodded his head and look back infront. There is something going on with them. Then, I saw few cars stop at a side as we drive pass.

"Are we reaching?" I ask.

"Yup, in a few minutes." Youngjae reply.

As they contiune driving, I saw somemore cars.

"Be careful tonight." I said to them.

"Why?" Youngjae ask.

"Tell the person we will meet them at the other area, this area is totally not safe, trust me." I reply.

Daehyun look out and took out his phone to call someone.

"Change in area, meet at plan B area." Daehyun said and hung the call.

"She is right, police have this place surrounded. Let's go to plan B area." Daehyun told Youngjae.

Youngjae stop the car and U-turn to the other side. We enter a forest-like area and stop there infront of a tree.

"Here we are, let's wait for them." Youngjae contiune.

We get off the car and I took out a cigarette and light it as we contiune to walk to a place.

"You smoke?" Youngjae ask.

"Is it shocking? It is common." I reply.

Then, we saw a light which seems coming out from a flashlight, it is coming towards us. Then, we saw a group of guys infront of us.

"The money." One guy said.

"The goods." Youngjae reply.

Youngjae then take out a briefcase and open it while another guy open the briefcase. They both show each other and then they close it. Suddenly, we heard a lot of sound, seems like there is people coming towards us.

Author's Note: Another Chapter is up!!:D Sorry for the wait!! I know it is so long, I'M SO SORRY!!>< Well, do comment on this chapter about how you feel!!:) To all me readers, THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!:D Well, stay tune for the next chapter!! Cheers and bye!!:)