Who am I?

Secret Agent

YOUR POV

I struggle to open my eyes. I move my body a little as my body feel sore. I slowly blink a few times before I fully open my eyes. 

"Hyung! She is awake!" A guy shouted as he ran out of the room. 

I look around me and saw the room I am in is a simple room with a book shelve, a toilet, a desk, a bed side desk and a bed which I am on. After that, I slowly sit up on the bed. I shake my head a few times as I felt dizzy. I use my hand to massage my head and I felt bandage around my head. I close my eyes to rest.

"Dreamcatcher are you alright?" 

I heard someone said. 

"Dreamcatcher?" This time someone put their hand on my shoulder.

"Hmm...?" I look up looking at 2 unfamiliar faces staring down at me. 

"Are you alright?" He repeat again.

"Who are you...?" I asked.

He remove his hand from my shoulder and look at the guy next to him; shocked. 

"I am Youngjae and he is Zelo...."

"I am Dreamcatcher...?" I look at them confused. 

The guy who named Zelo whisper to Youngjae and ran outside again.

"Do you remember anything?" He asked me.

I shaked my head, trying to remember something. But the more I tried to remember, the more my head hurts. 

"I.... I can't...."

I am shaking my head and felt tears coming down my eyes. I bend down hugging my legs close to me.

"It's okay... Don't force yourself..." Youngjae knelt down and look at me.

I am now at the dining table siting down with more guys. But this one guy who is standing by the window looking outside got my attention the most.

"There you go." 

Zelo said as he place a cup of hot chocolate infront of me.

"Thanks..." I wishper as I hold that cup tightly.

"Do you remember anything? A slightest thing?" A guy asked.

I shaked my head and tears start forming.

"Yah, why do you ask her? See! Now she is gonna cry!" Youngjae smack the guy who ask me.

"I am sorry okay! Well, you can call me Daehyun." He smile at me.

"He is Jongup, and he is HC." Daehyun introuduce the 2 more guys to me.

"And he is Yongg....." Daehyun said as he point to the guy at the window.

"I am John." 

He said coldly as he finally turn over. The rest of the guys look at him weirdly. He then shoot them back his deadly glare.

"Yeah he is John." Daehyun said as he look back at me.

"How do I end up here? What is my name? Who am I?" I asked.

"Your name is Audrey. You got into a car accident and..." John said halfway when he get cut by HC.

"And you are his girlfriend. You both fight before the car accident. You were in the hospital for quite some time and the doctor said your condition is stable and hence we transfer you back to our house. I will go to the doctor tomorrow about your loss of memory." HC smile at me.

John look at HC with his mouth wide open. 

"Oh come on dude, go get along with your girlfriend now. Don't tell me you are still pissed after the fight." HC said as he smack John's shoulder. 

Just then something touches my leg and I look down. It is cute little dog. I smile as I pick him up.

"And his name...?"

"Milo! You save him from the bullies!" Zelo smile.

I smile and hug the dog.

"And... You all just called me dreamcatcher...?" I asked.

"Well, that is your nickname." HC said.

"Alright, let's leave them both together for a while. Let's go out guys." HC said and push the guys out; leaving me and John together alone.

I am glad they didn't take Milo away as things are damn awkward now. I contiune to play with Milo as John take out a cigarette and lit it. 

"Hey, don't smoke infront of Milo." I shouted.

"You smoke too." John said and he look up at me.

I don't remember that. Out of all, I don't get why am I together with John. However, he seems to be very familiar. We seems to be closed before. 

"Okay okay I am sorry." John said as he put out the cigarette.

"I would like to take a bath." I said and stood up after I put Milo down.

John walk into the room and take a set of fresh clothes and towel and pass to me. After that he pass me a shower cap.

"Protect your injuries." He said coldly and walk away. I went into the bathroom and turn on the water. I let the water fill the bath tub as I stood infront of the mirror. I slowly remove my shirt and notice there is something behind me. I turn my back facing the mirror and turn my head to see what is it. It's a dreamcatcher...

After the bath tub is filled, I went into the bath and soak my body. My mind is blank. I stay in the bath for quite some time when John came knocking the door.

"Are you okay?" He yelled.

"Yeah, will be out soon!" I replied.

After I get dressed, I walk out and saw John siting at the chair at the balcony and smoking. I walk over and sit down on the chair next to him. I can see the streets are very crowded.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"New York City." He replied and stood up going into the kitchen. 

I stare back at the busy streets and he came back soon.

"Here, eat this." He place the food on the table.

"What is this?" 

"Beef stew and pasta." 

He sit down and we dug in together. 

"How are we like before this...? And what do we fight?" I asked.

I could see he is slightly blushing and almost choked on his food. He cough a few times and I pass him a cup of water. He drink it and look at me while calming down.

"It doesn't matter now... What matter is the futrue."

After dinner, I went to my bed. I look at the ceiling as thoughts ran through my mind.

"Just... Who am I?"

 

Author's Note: HELLO GUYS!!! I am back, after a year plus....? I can't find time as I am busy croping with work and studies... I AM SO SORRY!!! I know this can't go on anymore as I need to finish my story and not leave you guys hanging. I will update as soon as I have the time! I wondered how many stayed on hahaha. Thank you guys for supporting! Do COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!!! *HUGS AND KISSES*