Knowing My Job

Secret Agent

Your POV

I woke up at 8am to prepare myself. I put on some light makeup and tie a messy bun. I wore a white tank top this time, with my black leather jacket, long black skinny jeans with high heels. I just grab my handphone, some money, my car key, cigarette and a gun. I place my gun on the behind of my jeans and walk out. I drove to the place and park my car. I look at the time and take out a cigarette and lit it. I open my car window to flick the cigarette ash outside my car. After I am done, I throw away the and close my eye for a while. Today, is the day. Once I walk in, there is no turning back. This, maybe my last case... Maybe.... I walk up to the door and open it, I walk in and people staring at me. I am wearing my shades and the same guy open the door for me to go in and look for Black Dragon. The door open and I walk in, taking off my shades.

"So you are here." Black Dragon said and smile.

"When it comes to money, I don't see any reason to be late." I smile back.

He laugh and point to the seat infront of him.

"Today, we will have illegal gambling at a place. You will be in-charged there today." He said.

"Just that?"

"We didn't have a big event today or any drugs to collect. So, just that. I promise you, by this week, we will have some drugs to collect. Your pay is so high, I can't let you do the easy job, right?"

I nodded and smile. He press the phone on the table, asking someone to come in.

"You will be following them today, your job is to make sure no one make trouble, make sure, no police. It is a big risk and loss. Come back tonight and pass me the earnings and your job is done."

Someone open the door and I stood up.

"Dreamcatcher, your phone please."

"Don't you trust me?"

"You know the rules, there is no trusting in this world, the more you trust, the more hurt you will get, isn't it?"

I smirk and place my phone on the table.

"Just in case anything happens, use this phone." Black Dragon pass me another phone.

"Thanks, see you in the night." I said and walk out.

I follow 2 men and sit into a van and they drive. I am siting behind with another guy when suddenly he place his hand on my thigh. I shoot him a deadly glare and push his hand away.

"Come on, you are a pretty girl, Black Dragon don't just give anyone a job, let alone a girl. Don't act innocent, let's have some fun girl!" He put his hand around my shoulder.

I take his hand and twist it, he yell in pain and the 2 guys infront stop the van. I pull out my gun before them and point towards the guy beside me.

"Drive." I order.

"Let go of him you ! Or we are not driving." One man shouted.

"Dreamcatcher."

"What the hell are you talking?"

"Call me Dreamcatcher, my name is not ." I reply coldy.

They stare at me and quickly look infront and start driving.

"You, You are Dreamcatcher? I..." I use my gun and hit him and he faint.

One of the guy look back.

"He just fainted, he will wake up in minutes." I said and look out of the window.

Finally, we reach and I just get out of the car walk into the gambling place while they carry the other guy. I walk around there, making sure that no one make trouble in there. I then went inside another room, which is for me and sit down and take out my cigarette.

"Knock knock." Someone knock the door.

"Come in." I said as I lit my cigarette.

Suddenly, one guy is being push to the table infront of me.

"This guy have been going around stealing money from people and us." One of the guy told me.

I blow the smoke at the guys face.

"No, I didn't..." He deny.

"I will give you one last chance, did you steal, or not?" I said and look at him.

He look at me and I can see fear in his eyes.

"I... Yes, I need money for my wife.... She is in hospital and I need the money for her... Please let me off...." He beg as he knelt at the floor.

I stood up and walk over to him, I bend down and put my buring cigarette on his arm, making him yell.

"This should teach you not to steal, yeah? Remember me, I am Dreamcatcher, I cannot stand any trouble while I am working, is that clear?"

He nodded and I nodded to the guys as they drag him outside.

"Take back the money he steal and let him go." I told one of the guy.

"Let him go just like that?"

"I don't want any trouble with the police. This is his 1st time, the 2nd time, rest assure, I won't let him off so easily." I the walk back and sit on the chair.

Soon, we are going back and I walk in to pass Black Dragon the earnings.

"$10 000, no more no less." I said as I place the bag on his table.

He smile and count the money. I watch him count the money and he is done. He take out $1000 and pass to me.

"Just a small token, rest assure, your pay won't be less, this is like commision."

"Thanks." I take the money and place the phone on the table as he pass me my phone.

"I will call you to fix another day for your work. See you." He smile.

I walk out and get into my car. I drive to my house and went straight to bath. After my bath, I sit on the chair at the balcony, smoking my cigarette as I switch on my phone. I look at the things inside and smirk.

"Think that I am that stupid?" I then place the phone on the table.

I have 2 phones, one is my personal and the other is for work. I given them my working phone, there is nothing inside, just some conatcts, pictures etc. I know that they will check my phone trying to find out more about me, they even put a tracking device in this phone. The guy, which I have burn him with my cigarette, is also another act. They have given him money to act and test me. I can easily spot them, know what they are doing with my experience. They think I am a fool, but I am not. What they don't know is that I have experience in this. Even with all the experience, I also have to be extra careful, for I could do wrong things.

"Chief Long, I'll get my revenge soon..."

A/N: HELLO, FINALLY I HAVE UPDATED!!:D You guys must be waiting for so long!! I'm so sorry!!:( One happy thing is that my major exam is over!! YAY!!! But, I have jobs to do as I am broke now, hence the delayed update:( Well, My next update will be at november. I know, you all are cursing me again... I can't update the rest few days as I have work and the WHOLE of next week I will be working... Well, I also will be updating my another fanfic and hence this fanfic may need to wait till november then I am able to update.... I apologize for that!!>< Well, to all my readers, I LOVE YOU!! Thank you for reading and supporting me!! Do comment and subscribe!! Please comment on this chapter too!!:D Cheers and see you next time!!:)              [ONE THING! I can't seems to change the colour of this A/N text, haha. Just in case you wonder why is it black now instead of red.]