Helping

Secret Agent

Your POV

"Arghh..." I heard someone moan in pain.

I got confuse, he did aim me, but I didn't feel any pain or what. Silence filled the whole room. I just heard the one getting shot breathing heavily. I slowly opened my eyes and to see Cheif Long taking a puff of his cigarette. I looked around and saw one person on the ground, Black Dragon... There was fear in his eyes, as blood flow out from where he hit. Confuse, anger, fear, seems to be in in him at that time. Anyone, but why Black Dragon? I turned to face Chief Long.

"We have found another betrayer in here. I highly warn you all, if, you are an undercover cop, you may leave now. I don't want and don't wish to kill anyone again." Chief Long warn as he went to sit on the chair.

'Black Dragon, an undercover cop....?' I thought as I looked at him.

"And Dreamcatcher." Cheif Long called me.

"Yes?" I turned and face him.

"What do you suggest we should do to him?" He smile in fake way.

I looked back at Black Dragon and thoughts run through my mind.

"Since he betray and we can't tolerate betrayer, I suggest we will tie him up and into a bag, before throwing him into the sea. This way, it will be harder for the police to find him." I suggested.

Cheif Long smile and clap his hand. He stood up and walked towards me.

"No wonder you are called Dreamcatcher... We will do it your way then." He wishper and smirk before going out of the office.

A few guys started to tie Black Dragon up. I went out and take out a cigarette and lit it. When I make sure there is no one around, I took out my personal phone and start texting and finding out what I wanted. After I am done, I went over to my car. I then quickly went over to Black Dragon and found they have put him into the bag.

"Let me check if there is anything missing." I said as I reach inside.

I took out his wallet and phone.

"We won't want him to have contact with anyone even he escape. Please be careful next time." I told them.

"We are sorry, we won't make that mistake again." One of the guy apologise.

I remain a straight face and walk to my car. Just as I am about to open the door, someone called me.

"Hey!"

I turn around and saw Youngjae running towards me.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Don't you think what you suggest is too mean?" He asked, looking a bit pissed.

"Mean?" I chuckled.

"If you think that is mean, you should not join the dark side. If you are so kind, you should join the police instead. Am I right?" I reply him.

I just turn to my car and open the door to get in. He hold the door when I am about to close it. I look up at him hinting him to let go.

"No wonder you are called Dreamcatcher, heartless. Why don't you call youself Monster?" He then slam the door angrily.

The words hit me hard, but I put on my strong side and drive away. I went to the nearest store and brought some beer and snacks before driving to a hill. I drive up the hill and get out of my car. I stand at the side of my car, leaning against it. I open the cold can of beer and drink it. The cold liquid run down my throat and a burning sensation can be felt inside my stomach. After a while, my phone ring at the incoming call. I took out and answer the call.

"Hey, where are you?"

"Up the hill, near my house." I reply and look down on my feet.

"Be there in 10 minutes." I can sense he is smiling and hung the phone.

After about 10 minutes, a car drove up and stop beside my car. He get off the car and I hand him a can of beer.

"No thanks, I need to drive later." Taehyun rejected shaking his head.

I laugh before contiune with my drink.

"You shouldn't drink too much too. You have to drive later." Taehyun remind me.

"I will spend the night here, no worries." I smile at him.

He took out something from his pocket and give it to me.

"Here, your phone."

I look at it and open my car door before taking out Black Dragon's phone and wallet and pass to him.

"Thank you." I thank him.

"Just how many phones do you have?" He teased before puting the phone and wallet in a ziploc bag and walking to his car and put it inside.

"You may never want to know." I joke as he laugh and walk to stand beside me.

"Black Dragon ask me to thank you. If not for the small knief and your phone, he may never able to get out. And thank you for contacting me, so we are able to save him." Taehyun said.

I shake my head and smile.

"But...." He contiune.

I look at him, and he look back at me.

"You do know you are putting yourself in danger by doing this right?"

Author's Note: HELLO EVERYONE!! Another chapter is up! Once again I apologise for the late update and all!>< Many seems to lost intrest in my story haha. I thank those who still support me:D Please do drop comments!!:) Once again, THANK YOU AND LOVE YOU!!^^ Well, see you next time!! Cheers and bye~