A New Job

Secret Agent

.Your POV

"Chief Long sent me." I took down my sunglasses.

The woman bow down and led me to a VIP room of the resturant.

"Knock Knock." The person knock the door and open the door. She bow down and excuse herself. I walk into the room and close the door.

"Today, I will bring you somewhere.... Your futrue workplace." Chief Long smile as he stood up.

"My futrue workplace...?" I ask as I follow him.

I sit in the car in silence.

"Are you ready?" He suddenly ask.

I look at him, as I didn't know what he mean.

"The place I will be bringing you have a lot of risk. Well, you are a girl afterall."

"No matter what, I am always ready." I look out of the window. The whole journey remain silence. We arrive at a place, near a sea. I got down the car and suddenly, Black Dragon's words appear in my mind. "From what I know, he have this mysterious big ship, boat or something. It is very hard to get in, only his trusted people could get in. From what I know, inside this ship, it could have everything we needed."

"Come on." Chief Long break me off from my thoughts.

I jog to catch up with him. It is quite quiet there. We walk on a wooden bridge, there is a few yacth parked at the side of the bridge. Chief Long then went up to a big yacth located at the end of the bridge. The yacth look like others, normal and all. I followed him in and inside, it is normal.

"Drive." Chief Long order the person and the yacth start to move.

"I hope you do not have motion sickness." He smile and sat on the chair.

"Nope." I shake my head.

"This, is your future workplace." He look around and smile.

"This...?" I ask looking around.

"I will tell you more later on. We have not reached."

The ride lasted around 30 minutes. I walk around the yatch when it suddenly stop.

"Come on." Chief long said as he walk to the middle of the floor and use his feet to push the mat away. Below the mat, is a secret door. He enter some code and open the door. He walk down the stairs and I follow behind him. I saw a guy, his back is facing me.

"HC." Chief Long called him.

He turn around. I will never forget his face. His stares is scary, if looks could kill, he would have kill me there. He look at me and back to Chief Long.

"This is Dreamcatcher. She will be working with you here, please take care of her."

He didn't even smile and just stare at me before turning his back on me and start to sort some papers.

"And Dreamcatcher, this is HC." Chief Long turn to me.

"Okay, hi?" I spoke up.

"HC didn't like to talk much, just do his work and all. Just bear with him for a while because..."

Before Cheif Long could contiune, someone walk down the stairs.

"Hyung the...." He stop immediately when he see us.

"Oh, I didn't know you are here... No wonder the yacth move suddenly. Hi Chief Long."

"Because there is a guy named Zelo, and that's him. He is much more fun than HC and Black Scorpion." Chief Long contiune.

"Hi Zelo, this is Dreamcatcher. She will join you all here." Chief Long turn his attention to Zelo.

"Hi! Nice to meet you!" Zelo smile and offer his hand for a shake.

"Hey hi." I smile at him.

He is a really nice guy, not like HC. Well, if HC is already like this, won't Black Scorpion be worst?

"Alright, you all contiune with your work. I still need to speak to Dreamcatcher."

Chief Long walk to the top of the yacth and pour two glasses of wine and pass me one.

"Here, is all those accounting, drugs dealer, those who own us money, bacically those important informations. It is quite small yacth because I won't want to attract attention. You are in charged of the accounting matters. Ask Zelo to teach you later."

"Are you sure you wanted me to do this?"

"You are looking for job right?"

"Yeah but...."

"I think, I can believe on you. But, I can just kill you too if you betray.LIke I say, trust don't exist here."

My mind is confuse. I just joined not long ago and he have placed me in the place where my job is suspose to find. Or, he have already know my identity...? I have to be more careful now... After that, I went back to find Zelo.

"Chief Long have asked me to ask you to teach me about the accounting..."

"Okay! Come on and sit on this chair."

I sat down and he begin to pass me stacks of papers and some files.

"Your job is to caculate the amounts every week and just write the amount in this book. Well, there are people who didn't pay up the debts and all, you just have to tell us the name and we will pass the names to DH and YJ hyung and they will take care of it."

I am confuse with those sums has there is a lot of things to do and a lot of figures. Zelo suddenly laugh and I look at him.

"Jongup hyung will help you in this. Well, sometimes I can help to. Just don't stress up." He smile at me, making me relax.

"You can go up and take a break. We will be going back to the shore now." Zelo went up with me and the driver drive us back to the place.

"Come back tomorrrow at around 1pm or so. Jongup hyung might be here. Oh yeah, remember to bring some clothes or something. We may need to stay in the middle of the sea for a few days." Zelo smile at me as I begin to walk out of the yacth.

"Thanks and noted." I smile at him and wave goodbye.

I am facing him and walk backwards and suddenly his smile change.

"Be careful!" He warn but it is too late. I dumped into a guy and drop to the ground. It is dark as it is night but I can see the guy is wearing a sunglasses. He look at me and contiune to walk into the yacth.

"Hey!" I yell at him and stand up.

Before I could run after him, Zelo came and check if I am okay.

"Sorry, he is always in a bad mood."

"He should at least say a sorry right?" I roll my eyes.

Zelo give me a smile and I just wave goodbye.

"Just my luck I guess. Bye!"

A/N: HAIII, COMMENT ON THIS CHAPTER!!:) BYE GUYS, SEE YOU NEXT TIME!!^^