More Informations

Secret Agent

Your POV

I pick up my phone and call Taehyun. 

"Hey..." Taehyun sleepy voice came.

"Hey, wow someone is still sleeping at this timing?" I look at my watch, 10am.

"Yesterday is a tough day you see, I reached home at about 7am. So what's up?"

"Hmm, I am calling because I will be staying at the yacht for a few days." I reply while stirring my cup of coffee. 

"Wait, yacht?" Taehyun seems to be more awake now.

"Yeah, you know the yacht Black Dragon talk about?" I ask as I take a sip of my coffee and lean against the kitchen table.

"Wow, I didn't know you will visit the yacht that fast."

"Actually, me too..." I look down at my cup of coffee.

"What's wrong?" Taehyun ask.

"I don't know, but I have a bad feeling about all these. And..." 

"And...?" 

"I met HC yesterday, he is not easy to deal with. What make it worst that I still have Black Scorpion too." 

There is a short silence and I just stare at my cup of coffee.

"_____, wait for me." Taehyun say before he hung the call. 

I look down at my phone confused. After that, I stood up and stand by my balcony smoking and lost in my thoughts.

"Ding Dong." My door bell rang.

I walk over and open the door to see Taehyun standing by the door with a bright smile on his face. I smile back at him and hug him tight.This, maybe my last hug to him. I lie my head on his shoulder as I hold his right hand with my left hand. We didn't talk and just enjoy the moment there. 

"What time do you have to report there?" Taehyun break the silence.

"About 1pm." I replied. 

"Then it's about time..." Taehyun look at his watch.

I nod my head and look down. He place both his hand on my face and force me to look at him. 

"Remember, I will always be by your side; just like this ring. Keep yourself safe... Promise me... I will await for your return..."

Tears formed on my eyes as I nod my head.

"I promise..." I whisper.

I sat in my car and wipe away my tears. 

"_______, fighting!" I start the engine and look at the rear mirror before putting on my sunglasses. 

After I park my car, I take all the things I need and lock the car. 

"Ahahahahahaha!!!" I heard some kids laughing behind some parked cars and follow the noise and saw some kids bullying a small puppy. 

The small poor puppy is being bullied and have some injures. The puppy then is curled up into a ball and is shaking in terror.

"Yah! Stay away from the puppy!" I yelled at the kids. 

The kids saw me and run away as soon as possible. I slowly walk towards to the puppy and the puppy seems to be slowly limping away from me.

"It's okay, I won't hurt you." I smile and bend down as I pick up the puppy slowly and carefully.

I touch the puppy's head a few times to make it comfortable with me. I walk to the yatch and Zelo run towards me. 

"OMG, is this dog yours? IT'S SO CUTEE!!!" Zelo touch the puppy's head. 

The puppy start to shake again.

"Oh my, is he okay?" Zelo ask.

I nod my head and told him what happen. 

"They are so heartless!!" Zelo bang the table. 

I take the first aid box and went to sit down at the sofa and slowly treat the dog's injuries. 

"So, what do you want to call him?" Zelo ask as he sit beside me. 

"Hmm, why don't you think of a name?" I ask.

"Hmm... What about Milo?" Zelo suggest.

I laugh and nod my head in agreement. 

"Milo, you do not need to be afraid anymore. I will be here to protect you." I smile and pat his head. 

The yatch then started to move to the usual place. As HC doesn't allow Milo to be inside, I left Milo in a box with pillow and left in outside the yatch. The night came and I went up the stairs to get Milo to sleep with me. Just then, I saw someone playing with Milo; making Milo bark with excitement. I didn't recongize his back view so I think that he is Black Scopion. To think a person like him have such a good side. I remain quiet and Black Scopion seems to notice me behind him. He slowly get up and turn around with his sunglasses on. He didn't say anything and just walk pass me. I just look at him and roll my eyes before walking towards Milo.

"Come Milo! Let's go to bed!" I smile and pick him up. 

Next day came and I am counting the amount of money we earn when suddenly Zelo said something.

"Oh no, a storm is approaching!" 

"Milo!" I said and quickly get up. 

"No, it is too dangerous to go out now!" HC said as he look out the window. Dark and gloomy skies with heavy rain, and I felt the waves is getting bigger and bigger as the yatch is shaking vigorosly. 

"No, I can't leave Milo there!" I push HC's hand off me and open the door. As I close the door, I felt the wind is like blowing me away. I walk hard trying fight my way towards Milo. I heard Milo barking and tried to quicken my pace. Finally I saw Milo and rush to him and hug him close to me. 

"Let's go back." I said and tried to stand properly. 

The yatch is shaking to hard now and the rain, the wind is not helping. I felt I lost my balance and fell backwards. The last thing I heard is someone yelling my name...

Author's Note: SO SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY!! Will try my best to update more! Hope you will enjoy this update!!:) See you guys soon!! Cheers and bye!!:D