Take the Risk

Secret Agent

Someone's POV

The more I stayed there and watch them, the more my jealousy build. As she and he was sleeping together in the car, thoughts ran through my mind. Half of me is trying to control myself for not going forward and beat the guy up. I tried to control myself as to think how to protect her. She is in danger zone, I need to protect her, no matter what. As soon as the sun rises, I see movement, she have woken up. She slowly move out of the car and start to lit her cigarette. Suddenly. I felt vibration on my pocket. I took out my phone and answer the call.

"Yes?" I asked.

"He need to see you, come now."

I watch her backview as she was smoking.

"Be right back." I hung the call and went into my car to drive off.

Your POV

The sunlight hit my eyes and I woke up. I found myself in Taehyun's arm and we spent the night in the car. I quietly and slowly break myself free from his arm and went outside the car. I lit the cigarette as the flashbacks ran through my mind.

Flashbacks~

"Black Dragon ask me to thank you. If not for the small knief and your phone, he may never able to get out. And thank you for contacting me, so we are able to save him." Taehyun said.

I shake my head and smile.

"But...." He contiune.

I look at him, and he look back at me.

"You do know you are putting yourself in danger by doing this right"

I didn't reply straight away.

"Do you notice the tattoo I have?" I asked.

He nodded his head.

"The Dreamcatcher right?"

I slightly nodded my head and contiune.

"Since young, my omma encourage us to follow our dreams, no matter what it is. I have a lot of dreamcatcher at home, those were brought by my omma."

I pause and slightly show him the scars on my arm, leg, side of the body, back, and a slight scar that is near my eye.

"I have fears, these scars are all my fears. Sometimes, I do am scared what would happen. As I am about to give up, I remember what my omma told me. I can't give up without taking revenge for my family. This is why I have that tattoo. Danger? I am putting myself in danger even since day 1 of my work."

There is a short silence when suddenly I felt something kissing my scar, just a slight kiss. I am shocked for a while when I turn to face him. He smile and put his forehead to my forehead and hold my hands.

"I promise, from now on, you won't face this alone... I will be here to share your fear..."

"I....."

He cut my words as he kiss me on my lips, a deep and long kiss.

Back to present~

I am done smoking and shoot away the cigarette when someone hug me from behind.

"Plently of your thoughts..." He ask.

He rest his head on my shoulder and I smile.

"Thank you, for being there... My fears went away..." I smile and a tear drop out.

He turn me around and make me face him. He wipe my tears away and kiss my lips.

"From now on, I will be here for you, forever.... I love you...."

"I love you too." I smile and kiss him back.

Suddenly, my phone rang at the incoming call. Daehyun's name flash on my screen. I slide to answer.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Chief Long want to meet you, meet at a resturant by 10am. I will sent you the address later."

"Okay, be right there." I nodded my head.

I hung the call and turn to Taehyun.

"Guess I need to go."

He kiss me one last time.

"Remember, I will always be there for you..."

He then took out a black ring with his name carved behind. He put the ring into a necklace chain and help me wear the necklace. He then took out another right with my name and wear it in a longer necklace chain.

"I have been wanting to give you this..."

"Thank you, it's, it's beautiful..." I smile at him.

"Get going, you won't want him to wait for you." He laugh.

I nodded and get into my car.

"And, be careful!" He remind me.

I smile and drove back to my house and wash up before going out to the resturant. I wore a black leather jacket to make sure the ring necklace is well-hidded. As soon as I reached the Japanese resturant, I am lead to the VIP room. I bow down as I enter. Bodyguards inside and outside the room. Chief Long are in the middle as he was pouring the tea.

"Come in, come in." He smile and ask me to sit beside him.

"How old are you?" He ask.

"24." I reply.

He smile and contiune.

"I will give you a job, it is to be in charge of all the things we do. You will also need to count the profit each month. 20% will be your salary."

"I hate maths." I said.

He laugh as he put a cup of hot tea infront of me.

"I like your attitude."

He then pick up the cup and drink the tea.

"Do you trust me so much?" I asked as I pick up the cup of tea.

I sense him pausing and put down the cup.

"You know, in this line, there is no trust." He laugh.

"Then..."

"You are testing me." I contiune.

Author's Note: HAIYA!! Another chapter is up!! Ok, I am so so so sorry for the late update as I am very busy with school!>< Do comment on this story and tell me how you feel about this story!!:) Lastly, THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU TO WHOEVER THAT IS STILL SUPPORTING MY STORY!! *Bow down* Do stay tune for the next update!! Cheers and bye~