More About Him

Secret Agent

Your POV

After sending Taehyun, I close the door and flashbacks of the guy earlier on pass by my mind. I went to pour red wine into a glass and went to my balcony. Standing there enjoying the breeze, drinking my red wine, watching people going home from work, couples walking under the streetlight, makes me want a normal life more. If only this doesn't happen, if only... But, if this doesn't happen, I won't meet Taehyun, I won't fall for him. The thoughts of him make me smile. Before I know it, my phone rang. I pick up my phone and smile at the name flashing on the screen. 

"Hey." I smile.

"Is my princess sleeping?" Taehyun sweet voice appear.

"Not yet." I look at the wine and smile.

"Well, guess someone will have to talk to me tonight."

"Wait, aren't you driving?" I ask, remembering Taehyun just left.

"Relax, I am a police, I know the rules."

I smile and walk into my room and lay on my bed. I spend the next 4 hours talking to him beefore I fell asleep with my phone still at my hand. 

The next day~

I woke up as the bright sunlight shine at my face.I look at my phone and found a message from Taehyun.

Morning! Btw, Black Dragon and I will be meeting you at a hotel or somewhere eles. Will send you the address and time later!:)

I smile as I reply a 'Okay:)' before I went to wash up. I change and my phone vibrate at the incoming message. I open the message and is the address of the hotel. I went to take my things before going out to the hotel. When I step into the hotel, a lady greeted me. 

"Are you Miss _____?" She asked.

I nodded my head and smile. 

"Please follow me." She bow and lead me to a room which seems like VIP room with 2 bodyguards outside. I thank her before going in. Inside, I saw some bodyguards at the side. 

"Hey, over here!" My boss yell.

I turn and saw my boss, Taehyun and Black Dragon at the middle. I smile and walk over and sit down beside Taehyun. 

"Would you like anything?" A lady ask me with a smile on her face.

"Beer for her." My boss said and laugh.

I smile and nodded my head.

"No, please give her some juice will do." Taehyun cut in.

"What am I? A kid?" I glare at him. 

"Well, beer is not good for your health!" He snaped.

"Oh great, this is..." 

"Woh woh, cut it out you two. We are here to talk about him, not seeing both of you fight!" My boss cut us.

"Just bring us both beer and juice." My boss smile at the lady and she bow before walking away.

We went silence for a while and the lady came back with the drinks. 

"You may go out now." My boss sent all the people out, only me, Taehyun and Black Dragon there.

"I am sorry Dreamcatcher..." Black Dragon started.

I took a sip of the beer and look at him.

"It is all in the past, don't mention it. Now our focus is Chief Long." I smile at him. 

"Okay, now, tell us about him." Taehyun said.

"From what I know, he have this mysterious big ship, boat or something. It is very hard to get in, only his trusted people could get in. From what I know, inside this ship, it could have anything, or maybe everything we needed. I have seen it when I followed him once, the outside doesn't show much, but I know inside have everything we needed. Dreamcatcher, now our hope is on you." 

I took in a deep breath and look at Black Dragon.

"Anymore?" 

"Don't trust him, like how he never trust us. All his words are fake." 

"Don't he have any family?" I asked.

"Well, I heard his daughter have been killed. His wife, Gods knows where is she." 

"I want to find out about someone too." I said. 

"Who?" 

"Youngjae and Daehyun." 

"Ah, BAP you mean?" 

"BAP?"

"Well, this is what they call themselves."

"There are more than 2 of them. I only know Youngjae and Daehyun well. Zelo, is the youngest, Jongup is the 2nd youngest. The other 2, they never use their real name, hence I don't know much about the other 2." 

"People don't normally use their real name right?" 

"Yup, but the 4 of them in charged of little things, hence we call them by their names. Mostly, short form of their names? Like Daehyun we call him DH, Youngjae we call him YJ etc."

"What about the other 2?"

"The 2nd oldest I call him HC, I guess it is somehow related to his name. The leader is the one, the most mysterious, dangerous, evil guy, Black Scorpion. He is like his name, poisonous. I met him once and his stares, all is so creepy that you won't want to stay any longer."

I smirk and pick up my beer.

"I would really like to meet him." 

Author's Note: Hello people!! Another chapter is up! Well, it is getting closer to BAP hahaha!! Do contiune to support, comment!!:) Really a BIG THANK YOU!!:) Love you all!!:) Well, I can't say I will update soon or later, as I have another major exam at the end of this year agin>< Will update as soon as my exam ends or I have the time. Please contiune to support!^^ See you next time!! Cheers and bye~