Beginning

Secret Agent

Your POV

I wake up at 8am, sitting on my bed, thinking.

'Ding Dong' 

The door bell snap me out of my thoughts and I walk to open the door.

"Hey." Taehyun greet me with my boss behind.

"Hey." I smile at him then at my boss.

I close the door as they walk over to my sofa and sat down. We talk about my plan.

"So, we can't meet you openly ya?" My boss ask.

I nodded and walk to my room and take an big envelope. I walk out and pass to my boss. He sigh before taking the envelope.

"You know, just in case anything happens." I said and sit on the sofa again.

Every case, I would pass him the envelope. Inside contains letters to him, who will take all my money if I died and other necessary things. He would pass back to me if I solve the case sucessfully.

"Well, I hope I will pass this back to you soon." My boss said.

I smile and nodded.

"I would find ways to contact you all to update the case, don't worry about me." I contiune.

"Alright, then, we'll be going." My boss said.

I stood up as I sent them to the door. My boss hug me and pat my back. He is just like a father to me.

"Good luck _____, you will be alright. Your appa will look after you." He said and break the hug.

"Thanks..." I thank him and control my tears.

I turn and look at Taehyun and my boss turn around walking to the lift.

"Come down and meet me when you both are done." He laugh and walk into the lift.

We laugh back awkwardly and there is a awkward silence.

"Emm, good luck... I hope to see you soon....." Taehyun started.

"Thanks...." I smile.

Suddenly, he pull me for a hug. I froze as I don't know what to do. I didn't hug him back and just awkwardly standing there. After a while, he break the hug and walk quickly to the lift.

"I'll see you soon!" He yell and walk into the lift.

I laugh before walking back into my house. Inside my workplace, I re-think about my plan and look at the time, 11:07am. There is still time..... I think and went to take a bath. To be honest, I am afraid on what will happen. I pass my time on seeing my plan, looking at movies, finally, it is 11pm. It's time... I went to put some make up, wear a black tube, with a black jeans. I tie my hair up to make sure my tattoo can be seen. I bring along a black leather jacket and put on my black high heels. Yes, I'm wearing all black. I put on sunglasses and take a few items before heading out. I puff a cigarette at the back alley, watching people walking pass me to go into the door. The door, will be the door that change my life. There are a few guys who walk up to me but I took off my sunglasses to shoot them a fierce glare. After I am done with my smoking, a guy walk up to me.

"Hey pretty lady, where are you going?" He ask putting his hand on the wall beisde me.

I smirk at him and turn around removing my jacket. He thought I am going to have fun with him, but as soon as he saw my tattoo, he back off. I turn behind seeing him moving behind step by step. I walk towards the door when the guard stop me.

"I'm sorry miss, you can't go in." One of them told me.

Just as I am about to talk to him, another guy appear from behind me went up to whisper something on the guard's ear. The guard look at me and quitely open the door to let me in with the guy. He must have seen my tattoo. I walk inside and inside is smoky with people gambling. Some stop and look at me as I am the only lady there. Some saw my tattoo and whisper as I contiune to walk forward. I stop infront of another door and someone came forward.

"Who are you looking for?" The guy ask.

"Black dragon." I said.

He look at me again before pressing the pin at the side of the door. The door open and as I am about to walk in, he stop me.

"Belongings outside please." I hand him my bag and walk in.

Inside the room is big. Unlike outside, inside is cooling and big. There is a big table like those company's boss table, plants at a side. Guards standing at a side and the guy I am looking for sit behind the big table. His back is facing me. He turn his chair around and saw me.

"So, how much do you want to borrow?" He ask.

This is a place for people to gamble hence when I step in, he thought I want to borrow some money.

"I am looking for you, black dragon." I smile at him.

He look at me and smile.

"Well, let's see what you have to say." He reply and point to the chair infront of him.

I went to sit on the chair facing him. I took out my cigarette and look at him.

"Mind me?" I ask.

He shake his head and I light the stick. I blow out and contiune.

"I am here looking for a job."

"What?" He chuckle and look at me as if I am joking.

I look at him giving him my serious look. He smile and contiune.

"Your name then?" He ask.

"Call me Dreamcatcher." I reply and take another puff.

He stop smiling and look up. He breath in heavily. He gluped and I maintain a serious face. He quitely stood up and walk behind me, then he walk back.

"Finally, I came face to face with you yeah, Dreamcatcher." Black Dragon smile.

"I help you to earn money, I get my pay every month at US$22,000, deal?"

He take a deep breath and look up.

"Why here?" He ask.

"I am bored at other place. I need money too, hence, I came here." I reply.

"You know the rules, having such high pays is for those who in charged of drugs or some illegal things. You can't expect me to actually give you such big reponsibility when you just came in."

"You know my name, I will make you giving me the pay with only profit, no loss. I use my name to gurantee that."

He look at me for awhile and pick up the phone. He make a few phone calls as I stood up and look around. After 5 minutes, he call me.

"I found a place for you. 1 month, I will give you to prove it. Come back tomorrow at 10am, here." He said look at me.

"Thank you, 1 month, I will prove it." I smile and walk out.

I collect my belongings and wear my jacket before stopping a cab and went home. Once I reach home, I went straight to bath. Not bad for first day.... Just as I am waiting for the bath tub to be filled with warm water, I look at the mirror and use my hand to clean the water vapour covering the mirror. After that, I look at the tattoo behind me. I got this tattoo a few years ago, it is a picture of a Dreamcatcher. That is why I call myself Dreamcatcher. I never use my real name while in the dark side of the society. My name became well-known after people heard of all the things I have done. I will do anything to have money and will also get to the extend to kill people. Well, I done those things to actually solve the cases and I have not killed anyone, it is just rumors. I am lost in my thoughts when the water flow out of the bath tub. I quickly off the tap and step into the bath tub and close my eyes. I relax my whole body.

"Appa, look after me for the rest of the case. I will get back your revenge soon...."

A/N: Hello People!!! Sorry for the late update!!>< Well, this will be the last chapter as I have a major exam less than a month!! My next update will be somewhere in October!>< I'm sorry for that!! Anyways, do stay tune too!!:D Please drop comments on this chapter!!!! Subscribe if you want to!!:) See you all soon!!! Cheers and bye~~