Back To Work

Secret Agent

Your POV

I open the door and smile, pulling my luggage in with me.

"Ah, home sweet home." I said and close the door and pull the luggage to the living room and went to the kitchen to pour myself a cup of water.

'Ding Dong!' The door bell ring.

"Coming!" I yell while taking a sip of water and went to open the door.

My face fell when I see him.

"Oh come on, aren't you happy to see me??" My boss ask.

"Aish, everytime I see you, I know I have to get back to work. Please, I just came back from holiday..." I reply and close the door as he walk to the sofa and sit down.

"You have gone for 1 month, it's long enough for you to rest!" He argue.

"You know I need a lot of time to rest!" I argue back as I sit opposite him and place the glass on the table top.

"Okok, I am sorry alright? Many people have been waiting for you to come back, this is a big case." He said seriously.

"What is it about? Aish can't all of them just go by law and so I can have plenty of rest??" I said and lean back.

"This." He pass me a file of the documents.

I read as he contiuned.

"Cheif Long, 45 years old. This man is secretive, hence not many people know his name, even the police did't know, now you know how secretive he is right?" I nodded.

"A few months ago, he is found out to be the boss of most of the cases. Any bad thing you can think of, he have done it. But, he is a very smart, cunning, cold blodded guy. Many of the undercover cops have died in his hands. The police have decided to pass this to us, and I think of you."

"Since he done a lot of bad things, why didn't the police just catch him?"

"Proof, they have no proof at all. That's why I said he is a cunning guy. The proof all, it is gone. Or he just hide it, we don't know. Those undercover police didn't manage to get the proof before they were killed, so we need to capture this guy before anymore died. Since the cop have sent too much undercover cop, we are sure he will be more careful. The most we can get is the small cases, the people who work under him, but not him."

"So, you are asking me to get the proof?"

"Yes, however, you can don't take up this case as it is really dangerous. This may also be your last case, you get what I mean? Think carefully."

I take in a deep breath.

"Give me a day, ok?" I ask.

He nodded and stand up.

"I guess I shall not disturb you any longer.... Please think carefully ok?"

I walk him to the door and open the door.

"Ok, I will give you the reply by tomorrow."

"Ok, good, see you tomorrow then."

I close the door and went to unpack my luaggage. After that, I went to bath and take the document and went to my work room. It is a small room which located at the end of the house, inside it have a laptop, map, books,a small fridge, working table and chair. I place the file on the table and went to the fridge and take out a can of beer. I open and sit on the chair looking at the file. I sigh and take a sip of the beer and open the file. The top right hand corner have his picture, below is his details. I filped behind and saw all the cases that is believed that he have done.

"What a bastard...." I curse as I filped through.

I close the file and drink the beer. I think for awhile and pick up my phone.

"Hello?"

"I have decided to take up this case."

"Serious? Have you think carefully?"

"Yeah, why not?"

"Ok, I will come by tomorrow and talk more about this case."

I nodded, "Ok, bye."

"Bye."

I place my phone on the table and close my eyes.

"This maybe my last case uh....?"

I remember the case I have take up, why do I do these job and not those office job or whatever, is because of my family. My father was once a secret agent, but he died to because the people killed him. I was overseas studying then, when the people came to my house to destory all the evidence and killed all of my family members. I didn't know what to do then, so the only way is to follow my father footsteps and help my father revenge by capturing all the criminals. I didn't know this happen until I received the call. My boss now, which also is my father's best partner back then called me. When I decided to do this job, he declined.

"If anything happen to you, how can I explain to your father?"

"I only know now that, I want to give my father and my family a justice, I can't let them die like this."

And he finally agree. These few years, he is like a father to me. I stood up and went to my room and went to sleep.

The next day~

I woke up at 7am and head went to wash up. I then head to the nearest flower shop and brought a bunch of roses. I wore all black and put on my sunglasses before I drive to the cemetry. I walk to where my family was and place the roses there. I stood then and look at each of them. My tears start dropping.

"Appa, omma, oppa, unni, how are you? I miss you all so much... Do you know how cruel you all are when you all left me all alone?" I start sobbing. I went over to my father's picture and touch it.

"Appa, this case, maybe my last case. If it is my last, I would be able to see you all. Please, let me break this case, ok?"

I spent about an hour before going back. While below my house, I met with my boss and a guy is with him.

"Let's go up and talk, shall we?"

I nodded and went up to my house with them behind me. After we are in my house, we start talking.

"This is Choi Taehyun, he is a cop and will be helping you in this case."

Taehyun bow and smile and I smile back.

"The police believe that Chief Long will be planing on bombing an event, this is a big event as all the ministers will be attending and a lot of people will be attending too. This is the document. You have to get the proof and we have to catch him before this happens." My boss said.

I nodded and take the file.

"And _____...."

"Hmm?"

"You have to stay calm..."

I nodded and he contiuned.

"He is maybe the one who have killed your family..."

A/N: HELLO PEOPLE!! New chapter is up, so how do you all think? More actions coming up!! I have been thinking hard on how to contiune this story haha>< ANYWAYS, do COMMENT and SUBCRIBE!!! Thank You for reading!!!~~ Cheers and see you next time!! LOVE YOU ALL!!!:D