♔Closer♔

♔SM High School♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Yoona)

Shoot. Shoot shoot shoot. I was ready to beat the crap out of Yesung... But he had moved schools. I needed a break from all of this. I decided I needed a break from all of this drama... So I headed to the soccer field. I sat down quietly at the very top of the bleachers, until I realized that there was someone on the field. I squinted, and realized it was Donghae. The cutest boy I knew...

Sometimes, I was so busy helping out others with their love, that I had no time to think about my own relationship... If I had one. And  my love life was a mess, thanks to the modeling. Siwon, my close friend (but NOT boyfriend) and I had done a couple shoot, and now the school thought we were a couple... Ugh. I wish I was with Donghae...

Then he noticed me.

"Yoona!" he called out, smiling. He waved for me to come down and I did. I walked on to the field and was surprised by him hugging me. He was slightly sweaty, but I could still smell his cologne. The scent that I loved...

"Hey Fishy," I said. That was my nickname for him. Fishy...

"If it isn't the innocent deer! Hey Yoong," he said. He flipped back his hair, causing my heart to beat faster. I fumbled with my hair, trying to make it neater.

"Do you wanna pass around the ball for a while?" he asked in a friendly way.

"I'm not very good..." I said. I was afraid to embarrass myself in front if him. But then again, it WAS a chance for me to spend more time wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter